Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Daily Rant V2
Started by [E] GACKT

Fettuccini wrote:
In better words than my own:

I agree completely.
DanniDorrito wrote:

I noticed someone hating on feminists, I dont hate them, I hate the completely stupid women that claims to be part of them. They are fighting for 'equal rights' yet trying to get more than that because they're women? -_-

I knew one woman that was a feminist, just general girly conversation about relationships and she pipes up ranting about the toilet seat. How men should put it down after peeing. Why on earth should a man do that is beyond me.

The woman doesnt want to touch it? Well I don't think the man wants to touch it after her sweaty arse has been all over it. It works both ways, he pulls it up to pee, she puts it down to pee. Thats what I call damn equality.

Heh, that was me...

Well said, seriously! Exactly how I feel. What I really can't stand about them is how much they hate gentlemen. They don't like the idea of men doing things for them, that's their problem.

Also, bronies. I'm seriously starting to get fed up with them.
Nothing gets me moar mad than photoshop.

Things take forever to make <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
My mother is driving me insane.
Nintenzo wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:

I noticed someone hating on feminists, I dont hate them, I hate the completely stupid women that claims to be part of them. They are fighting for 'equal rights' yet trying to get more than that because they're women? -_-

I knew one woman that was a feminist, just general girly conversation about relationships and she pipes up ranting about the toilet seat. How men should put it down after peeing. Why on earth should a man do that is beyond me.

The woman doesnt want to touch it? Well I don't think the man wants to touch it after her sweaty arse has been all over it. It works both ways, he pulls it up to pee, she puts it down to pee. Thats what I call damn equality.

Heh, that was me...

Well said, seriously! Exactly how I feel. What I really can't stand about them is how much they hate gentlemen. They don't like the idea of men doing things for them, that's their problem.

No, the problem with them is that they want to be treated as exactly equal to men in every way, but they ALSO still expect men to cater to them and give them special treatment, but if a man were expect the same treatment, he'd be the bad guy. Those type of feminists are not only hypocrites, but they are sexist. But they will never acknowledge it or be stood up to for it, just as a black person who expects special treatment from a white person because of their race will never admit to, and will rarely be condemned for, being a racist. The fact that these kinds of double standards are so common and socially accepted, and even supported, are why sexism and racism are only being encouraged by the people who claim to want "equality" and will not go away any time in the near future.

Also, bronies. Magic pastel cartoon friendship ponies for little girls are for little girls.
Fettuccini wrote:
Nintenzo wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:

Heh, that was me...

No, the problem with them is that they want to be treated as exactly equal to men in every way, but they ALSO still expect men to cater to them and give them special treatment, but if a man were expect the same treatment, he'd be the bad guy. Those type of feminists are not only hypocrites, but they are sexist. But they will never acknowledge it or be stood up to for it, just as a black person who expects special treatment from a white person because of their race will never admit to, and will rarely be condemned for, being a racist. The fact that these kinds of double standards are so common and socially accepted, and even supported, are why sexism and racism are only being encouraged by the people who claim to want "equality" and will not go away any time in the near future.

Also, bronies. Magic pastel cartoon friendship ponies for little girls are for little girls.

My understanding of the problem is something like this. Women have identical rights in this country, except when it comes to abortion in which they have more. most men don't care. it bothers me when they want more rights. yes in america for the same hob man almost allays make more money. this has to do with pay. not a rights. you cant change the economics of a country just because you think we should. (its more complicated that that)
So my school, its getting repainted or re built or building a new one, idk. I dont pay attention. So now we are stuck in these "classrooms" that they call a school. They are like metal boxes with some carpet on the inside. So that means we have no lockers. And we have almost 20 pounds in books and other stuff. And because the buildings are not connected, we have to walk almost a half mile to get to a class. So people started to complain and they gave us lockers, in the HS, which is in the complete opposite direction of where basically all my classes are. So we have 4 minutes to get to each class. they expect us to get out of class, walk almost a 1/4 of a mile, to open a bunch of crappy locks that dont work. then to walk all the way back to get to a class, in 4 minutes... And since the Newtown stuff, they are locking all the doors, so we have to buzz in with this buzzer, and wait for the secretary to identify us and let us in... I have just been carrying the 20 pounds. its not that bad. >.<

Now there is this kid, he plays basketball. Our town is big into basketball. Every year he goes for the team, he always makes it, the B-Team that is. This year he finally made the A-Team. Now he thinks he a NBL player or something. So what you can shoot a ball in a hoop, thats great. Same thing with everyone, they can throw a ball in a hoop or kick a ball into a net, and they think they are like god or something. People these days... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
The thing about rants and conversations are that you always start on one topic and by the end your on a completely new one, I don't know why I just like that about conversating. Still back to the topic at hand, as for sports I just can't believe that sport player get paid more then say a teacher, a sport player entertains us every once in a while, while teachers on the other hand educate the future all our inventors and construction workers, government representatives, ect. Then people who can kick or throw a ball to entertain us get paid more? This is Nonsense to me
SHIT!

er_zps4d40fc58.png
GACKT wrote:
SHIT!

er_zps4d40fc58.png

LOOL