Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Daily Rant V2
Started by [E] GACKT

Here is my opinions on your problems;

I'm sorry for everyone but evanskis because I could barely understand his/her post. Sorry but I can't feel sorry for you if I'm overwhelmingly confused.

Adam, I'm sorry about your financial problems and even though I live in the US of A I completely understand with the benefits thing.

lancefortier, I congratulate you for fighting for what you believe in and I would help if I knew how without murder and torture.

VorTechs, people hate me on occasion too, pretty sure everyone on this planet hates everyone else on some level and loves them on another.

DeeQue, you will have to get used to it, guys are pretty blind when it comes to that kind of thing. I, as a guy, have never known a girl liked me until they walked up and told me to my face in the most blunt fashion possible.
I hate hashtags and everything to do with them. Every time I see one I want to stab the person who wrote it just a little bit.
well u'r in luck! candidate gary johnson pledges to cut down on online clutter at pizza hut debate, cites rampant misuse of the #Yowza hashtag
Fettuccini wrote:
I hate hashtags and everything to do with them. Every time I see one I want to stab the person who wrote it just a little bit.

#Truth
#Dick Cheney

#FaceBook

#Twitter

#Amsterdam

My favorite hash tag and the number one on twitter #YOLO

people say this is a bad motto to live your life by, but don't knock it until you have tried it.
Fortunately I don't have a stabber or either of your addresses at the moment.
a man in madhya pradesh stabbed his wife to death on the directions of tantrik who told him she had snake in tummy ...
Fettuccini wrote:
Fortunately I don't have a stabber or either of your addresses at the moment.

i live in montpelier vermont USA 05402

please don't send any pressure cooker bombs in the mail.

my ip adress is 173.208.228.162

ddos this ip address and you will be ddosing an address that's not actually mine yet something you love.
Your zip code is eerily close to mine.
interesting i was thinking of posting the anti piracy email i got from comcast but that had my address and ip address in it. i will tell anyone just about anything about me but i wont give my exact street address. its not even on my facebook