Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VAULTS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

Im quite bored of this thread and of people overreacting to it. Some people are taking stuff personally while they shoulnd.

I just went and had a look at the mine. I must say its kinda big, but even if I still personally dont beleive this very long narrow tunnel could have holded that much diamonds... Ill give you the benefit of a doubt.

Even though there was some flaws in the argumentions, like when you said theyre not going into the economy, but then mentionned that you used them occasionally to buy some glass....
Quote:
Ok. I've heard just about enough of this. Cryston worked hard to farm materials to trade for these blocks. duped or not. They are his, he cannot be blamed for it

Did you know that in real life, if you buy lets say, a big boat, with illegal money. The goverment is going to come and take it away and ask you to explain yourself. I know minecraft is not real life, but the duped or not argument is not valid.

anyway.... I dont want to hear about this story anymore.

And notice to everyone : No matter the way you get duped blocks, they will remain illegal.

Thread closed.