Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VAULTS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

as you know i haven't spent anything except for my vault so it's not like i've been killing the economy with it. Also I'd prefer if cody was involved in what actually happens. Even though i know you've done great work with the server i would rather cody did it because he is of course the owner.
80% of the times cody is with me on mumble and we discuss issues.

He aslo approves almost every of my moves.

We discussed this.

I wont delete all of it. I will leave you a reasonable amount.
My bad guys, I never intended to stir up such a s*** storm with this.

My apologies Cryston.

I wanted some video evidence to show my trip around the vault matrix, I shouln't have opened your stuff, and especially not on camera.

i've been set back by sawine back to my first few weeks rather than to the vault move from when all that stuff was stolen and later refunded. I'm not mad at you eissaye i just think sawine is taking it a bit too far with trying to balance the economy.
Guys the reason those apples were there as well is because I came across a guy who was spawning who died

and I picked up his stuff on accident and saw them. I gave them to Cryston for being a nice and loyal player. Also the gold and diamond were on that guys so i decided to give cryston a present. although some of his diamond and gold were there already. I am sorry for making this problem. But side note. Eissaye I really dont think that you should just go to the vaults if you dont have one. An you really shouldnt be ooking through the chests either.
he DID have one, did you even read his post? he teleported to his vault and ended up in crystons.
Quote:
sawine is taking it a bit too far with trying to balance the economy.

Im sorry Cryston, but the rules are the rules, i cant make exeptions for anyone, if I allow you to own duped blocks, why would i not allow other people to have some.

And actually, I left you with many more than i would have left you with if you would have been anyone else.

In fact, if it would have been any other player who had all this stuff, it would be instant ban and item destroy.

Also please consider all the other items I left. I only took diamonds and golds and irons.
why would you take it?? hes not ruining anything? hes using it for himself and building something i see nothing wrong with this and dont understand why you would do this
daniel1995 wrote:
why would you take it?? hes not ruining anything? hes using it for himself and building something i see nothing wrong with this and dont understand why you would do this

Oh then nothing wrong if cheaters spawn themselves thousands of diamonds tool for themeselves... and also nothing wrong if they spawn gold to buy stuff for themselves....

the THEMSELF argument is not valid here.

Im on mumble with cody and cryston.

EDIT: Im admin and I dont spawn a shyt for myself. I did build at spawn with admin rights. but nowhere else on the server.

EDIT 2x : THIS IS NOT CREATIVE IT IS SURVIVAL.
agreed, If he is using them for building and stuff.