Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VAULTS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

Okay, so I /vaultwarp'd today.

I ended up in an empty double vault, and other vaults were connected to it. I followd this chain of empty vaults to a ladder, where i climbed up into what appears to be the vault storage chamber. I was rather impressed by the size of the structure. And noticed a few signs on the wall, from others like me who had been glitched into this area. I left my own sign, for fun. And attempted to access my vault.

Imagine my suprise when I ended up in a vault that was not mine! The chest there was mostly empty, but had 37 *BLOCKS* of lava. Not sure how that works, but okay.

On attempting to leave that vault I arrived in the MASSIVE vault which I hear is Cryston's. Cryston, you have entirely too much stuff and I think you should share with me. Que Video footage:

I apologize in advance for the quality (CamStudio doesn't like Minecraft.)

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6691/462.mp4

I was buried alive in adminium and lost my stuff.

Turns out the problem arose because I put a workbench in my vault and it wasn't big enough. Thanks to Sawine for being a bro and helping me out.

thanks for telling us
Lol that was crystons vault in the video. It is legit. I hope nobody deleted his stuff haha.
Cryston, you have too much stuff. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

It was so tempting to grab a stack of those nice diamond blocks. But I'm a nice guy, and I didn't want to get banned..So....

Good decision you've made, we can check logs.

Long distance warps are glitchy and also if you added stuff inside your vault ( as you are not supose to do ) you will glitch and die.
no way all that is legit.
I didnt had looked the video... i must say all the diamonds and gold are not legit....

Cryston... explanations ?
there is like 1000s of diamonds and gold, thousands of golden apples.....the whole map probably doesn't even have that much stuff in it.
all my stuff is legit i have been selling large amounts of material at my old home i had a humongous mine, which i can show you. the golden apples were found in gear's quest dungeons and the stacked ones he put down when he was helping me. I have done no duping or stealing i've just been selling and working in the profitable business of clay which i go through long amounts of work to do. I can't say that ll my dealings have been fair where i haven't sold things for more than they should be worth but i haven't done anything against the server rules except for not spend anything and hoard it up.
no offence but i don't believe you at all.