Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VAULTS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

Gear Elite,

I do own a vault. /Vaultwarping to my vault ended with me being stuck in the vault chamber, some random person's vault, and cryston's vault.

And don't tell me yo u wouldn't look to see what other people had if you ended up in their vault. There's no crime in that unless you steal something.

I do regret opening any of these chests though.
Quote:
I do regret opening any of these chests though.

Do not regret anything, I took actions and I will deal with the consequences.

I'm totally responsible of the actions I take, and duped block are duped blocks, no matter if they are old, from a banned player, found, stolen, or anything.... Theyre just not allowed.
he already said he bought the stuff with cobble i dont understand why your taking it so far as taking away stuff
Daniel... serioulsy.... 5000 diamond, do you have a bit of logic ? or a bit of minecraft experience ?
i guess i dont have a say in shit ill just shutup and walk around the server. saw you can take my spot and do everything you have all the logic for everything

you have the logic that you were jesus and you created this world and that you created notch to make this game so you can be god at it
sawine wrote:
Daniel... serioulsy.... 5000 diamond, do you have a bit of logic ? or a bit of minecraft experience ?

OOOOH BURNNN!!! lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I was not aware of the 5k diamond.
daniel i do not know you and i don't really know sawine all to well but i know he is very nice and he is always helping people when he is on. don't get butthurt because he said you had no minecraft logic because he was right...5000 diamonds is not good for the servers economy. stop over reacting.
daniel1995 wrote:
i guess i dont have a say in shit ill just shutup and walk around the server. saw you can take my spot and do everything you have all the logic for everything

you have the logic that you were jesus and you created this world and that you created notch to make this game so you can be god at it

Lol calm down and act mature.

Also you digged the hole for the sphere with admin rights. So all that cobble not from there

i gtg now, back on later
well i kinda agree with dan.............