Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VAULTS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

Flip, don't accuse cryston of any shit. He is a nice guy, he's done a lot of stuff on the server. He needs that stuff for his sphere, and he has been here since the beginning, so it is no shock that he has all that stuff. The golden apples are most likely what he said, gear's quest, and I doubt most people even know how to make them. If anything, it's other people whom have duped and cryston just bought from them.
i've got nothing against cryston but he has THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DIAMONDS and STACKS of golden apples, which not only take i believe 72 gold ingots to coat, but you need the apple, which are kind of rare...
Mr. Flip as i said before, I did not make the apples. The box with the apples spread out were from gear's quests back when admins had rights to spawn. The stacked apples that i have were put in there 2 or 3 days ago by gear. I did not get any of the gold apples through the process of surrounding an apple with gold blocks they were gotten from gear's quests and from gear himself as the last of what he had from when he could spawn. You don't have to take my word for it just talk to gear when he is next on.
Whaaaat?! it doesnt take 72 gold ingots you crazy. He said he got them from gear, so if anything, gear used his epic admin powers to make them. Can't blame Cryston for that :/ He has the thousands of them for his sphere, and as was said, he has been trading and has epic mines. If he mined and mined and mined and mined, along with trading the insane amount of stuff he gets, it wouldnt be that hard to get all the stuff he has.
Cryston, I agree you are a legitimate player, but...

4319 diamonds

5410 gold bars

8064+ iron bars

exclding the golden apples and the rest....

Its obvious that this is not legit. Im not taking the blame over you, but if you bought this stuff from some1 else it doesnt make it more legit....
One thing i'd like to point out. you have no idea how many people are willing to pay for cobble, which i got in excess while emptying the sphere site.
This is the truth. I have paid iron bars for stacks of cobblestone, it is in high demand despite being everywhere. People are lazy.
I understand Sawine and while i'd hope to be able to keep my stuff I understand if some of it is removed because i dealt with people who were cheating. I'm less worried about keeping all my riches, though i'd like to not be penalized too harshly, and i am more worried about making sure it is understood that i did no cheating and that i don't get banned for playing as a heavy duty trader. Large amounts of the money was made by selling obsidian and as drupe is understanding now i'm not the most lenient trader. If i was a little conservative on my spending and i spent more of my money this probably would have never come up.
yes, it does take 72 gold bars to make a golden apple draednar.
Leave the content of the chests like they are right now, Ill probally go and remove some diamonds and gold.

The fact is that is screw up the server economy to exchage with duped blocks.