Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VAULTS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

im not over reacting cryston is a good player he didnt do anything WRONG he shouldnt lose items jut because he has them he didnt dupe them i know he wouldnt hes been here forever! hes been here longer than sawine and i dont understand why he is losing this stuff he isnt messing with the economy or anything he even asked for help from other people and there bringing their own items if he was duping he would just dupe all of the items he needed!
Why would you delete his stuff? I HIGHLY doubt he duped anything, we're talkign about the guy who's slaving over a giant sphere, and its taking a LONG time. Does that sound like its being duped for? And if he bought the stuff from dupers, thats not his fault. Does he get back his payments? IMO, none of his stuff should have been deleted. It's his, IMO it's probably legit (as far as how he got it), and its not like he's building giant Ateam bases out of it.
daniel1995 wrote:
im not over reacting cryston is a good player he didnt do anything WRONG he shouldnt lose items jut because he has them he didnt dupe them i know he wouldnt hes been here forever! hes been here longer than sawine and i dont understand why he is losing this stuff he isnt messing with the economy or anything he even asked for help from other people and there bringing their own items if he was duping he would just dupe all of the items he needed!

did you read any of the posts in this thread? sawine said himself many times that cryston is a good, legit player and he KNOWS he didn't do anything wrong, but the illegal items must be destroyed.
Flip do you understand saw has no idea if there duped no one does gear got it from a kid who has died no one knows where he got them he might have killed someone else he might have killed the whole server and gotten all of these items you just dont know so you dont punish a player because of what he has!
daniel1995 wrote:
Flip do you understand saw has no idea if there duped no one does gear got it from a kid who has died no one knows where he got them he might have killed someone else he might have killed the whole server and gotten all of these items you just dont know so you dont punish a player because of what he has!

i understand and i feel really bad for cryston. i know he has been on this server for a long time and i know there is no way he duped because he is always working hard on his sphere. all im saying is there were THOUSANDS of RARE materials he had and sawine felt he needed to get them off the economy. i probably wouldn't of removed any of it from him if he promised not to give it out, but that decision isn't up to me and aparently not you either. if you are really this mad about the whole thing you should talk to cody because i doubt yelling at sawine will change anything.
then why are you arguing with me if you agree.... There is nothing wrong with the economy obv. if cryston wanted something he wouldve used all of the diamonds already they wouldnt just sit there if you really think that it can decrypt a economy for having diamonds sitting in a bank maybe you arent fit for the economy and shouldnt have any money or any items because maybe it might decrypt the economy
daniel1995 wrote:
then why are you arguing with me if you agree.... There is nothing wrong with the economy obv. if cryston wanted something he wouldve used all of the diamonds already they wouldnt just sit there if you really think that it can decrypt a economy for having diamonds sitting in a bank maybe you arent fit for the economy and shouldnt have any money or any items because maybe it might decrypt the economy

ok now you are just trolling. whipe the tears from your eyes and read my post clearly. i said " i wouldn't of taken the items from cryston"

i also said that SAWINE thinks they will ruin the economy. i never said thats what i thought.
im not trolling im stating the facts that cryston shouldnt have lost anything that was in those chests
"if you really think that it can decrypt a economy for having diamonds sitting in a bank maybe you arent fit for the economy and shouldnt have any money or any items because maybe it might decrypt the economy "

that was uncalled for, un-irelevant, rude, and troll like of you to say to me. i was just simply saying you shouldn't give sawine such a hard time because he is a very nice person and is always helping the server.

/thread
hes helping the server but not helping the people Cryston just lost items for nothing he shouldnt have lost anything