Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Empire~!
Started by [E] Heark

I like this one in red particularly.
Yeah, so we will build more there?

Because we need to have structures in our territory.

~SN
Mark,we should build a surrounding city near your house thats close to fort briggs in the snow
Eh, its built into a cliff though? Its not really ideal for a town, and its also a bit close to Kingsreach and Fort Briggs. I like settlements a bit more spread out.
I can build here, looks cozy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Also I am interested in making a 2way minecart railway to connect bases. I've been practicing on single player. I can farm resources once we expand a little.
Id like to join this faction. I could be whatever you want me to be, but id be happy with miner or architect. Im pretty good at building stuff and id like to maybe work on one of the new towns that yall are building.
Alright, Boomer you're in (Correct me if your user name in game is different from your forum one). I'll give you the rank of architect, just remember Topthis will be managing you as head architect when he gets back.
Alright sweet thats fine. Also my ingame name is the same as my fourm name just so you know. Hopefully the server will be back up soon so we can start building.
Would there be anything you would like me to make?
KingMark, I have been researching on how to make a minecart station, and I was wondering if it would be ok with you if I made a minecart system that ran throughout our land. Of course I would need alot of resources to build this as it would require alot of iron as well as wood, glass and stone to build the stations. Once built, it would speed up building time for many cities and travel time. It could be used to send storage minecarts with supplies to many cities that are far away. Like I said it would take alot of supplies to build and alot of time. So please consider my request and get back to me.

Thanks