Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Empire~!
Started by [E] Heark

whatever you think is best for me. i have no pref.
Alright Narwhal, you can be an architect based on that tower you made for the wall. And Gatschet, you're hereby ambassador to Espero.
I could do something with mining. Thats my specialty, as you know, i get hundreds of cobblestone
edit : Delete me
Fayul.

Thanks King.

While the server was supposedly down, even though it was up, I made my little shack in the corner, when the server comes back up you can see that as well.

Added the rest of the towers while the servers were "down"

Added Chests to the towers with stacks of arrows and bows.

And a bunch of other misc stuff.

~SN
Heark, you guys are on the western most part of the southesatern snow area right....

Well im on that castle on the otherside of that. Though its not official, we may create our own faction.

and of course we have to challenge your land claim...

I think we should implement a fair border.

I suggest that th eborder be situated here:

It gives me a fair amount of room to build more cities as well as providing your empire with a majority of the frozen land.

borderz.png

We are still very flexible and if you fell we are encroaching on your land then we are willing to discuss terms.

Thank you

jthm
I think thats fair jthm.

[Off topic : King, the reason why I told her to Gtfo was :

I was walking back into our little shack

Then I got punched from the back

was hup0 or whatever her name was.

I turned around and killed her, she starts crying, then when we were all in that little shack, she tried punching me again, I killed her. Then she started kissing up to you, my client started crashing, lagging and I left. Thought I'd clear that up.]

~SN
I would like to join, We talked about this Kingmark <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> yeaaa <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Jthm, let me get back to you more definitely later on this after Heark and I talk it over. Would you perhaps take joining us into consideration? We are always seeking more members, and as owner of a large fortress, you would have high authority within the kingdom.

P.S. Angel, you're in.

Regards,

KingMark

Sovereign of the Frost Empire
Is there a clan emblem? Like a snow flake on the shoulder ;P