Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Empire~!
Started by [E] Heark

Thank-you for your consideration KingMark and Heark.

Ill try to present your proposition to your friends but i doubt they are willing to actually join an existing empire but i iwill try.

As an alternative, i may be able to invite you guys into the city with an embassy and official shop ina good location in exchacnge for shops + Representation in your cities. Something like a Trade/Protection Pact.

In my head im revolving around close allies or something, we could act like a part of your empire but with our own regulations & government.

That the council might take.

ill get back to you soon.

jthm
Spacenawhel- I would like to point out, something nothing of your fault at all nor King Mark's, but topthis, having designed the majority of Frostgorod on his own, was appointed head architect. We appreciate your enthusiasm, and I would talk to topthis about further designs. As such, all creations are also under his discretion.

Jthm, could you possibly point out which castle was yours? This division does seem fair, and I'll be talking to King Mark directly about it when the server comes online again.

FallenAngel, I'll see what we can do about a clan emblem. Thank you for the good suggestion.
Heark, when you go to the world map, look at your town. go straight across the snow covered area, currently all thats showing is the outline, my friend owns the city to the norht of it connected by a bridge. hope this helps.

Hey Mark. Ok ive talked to some of my friends and what we think would be good is this.

this is what we propose

We stay seperate kingdoms BUT we will prioritize eachother, in other words, we trade with eachother before others, and we have 50% off trade between us.

We have representation and an official shop in eachotehrs cities, please contact Pompous_Lemur for that.

(Embassy)

Also mutual protection pact, since there arent really anywars this is useless but if ther were, we would immediately join forces so our military force would become one empire, even though we will stay 2 kingdoms.

this is probably really confusing, do oyu have skype or anyhting?

it will make explaning much easier.

thank you.

in the interest of expansion for both of our clans i believe it would be benificial to have a peace agreement between the frost empire and the populus atrum. if you agree we should build embassies in each others capitals once the main server iss back up.

regards:

bjc825

leader of the populus atrum
I know already about topthis, he's amazing.

So can I be something under him?

Or I can be a miner.

~SN
Jthm, I like your proposition (its sort of how I'd like to manage Frost Empire actually, as a confederation of independent kingdoms) and when the servers back up I'll see about PMing you (and Heark too) my skype and see if Heark likes the idea as well.

Narwhal, Heark is right, TopThis shall remain head architect and have jurisdiction over you, though I'll let you keep your title as an architect unless Topthis objects.

Finally, bjc, for the moment we are a peaceful faction and will gladly see about building embassies for you, and any other faction, that wishes to do so.

Regards, KingMark
Made a little Banner for yah.

Theres also another version, but I like this one better.

Only took 30 min or so. I didn't have a picture

of the capital, so I had to go with a snowflake and a random Minecraft picture some guy took.

Edit the first post with this :

FROSTEMPIREV1.png

Faction Name:

Faction Abbreviation:

Faction Type:

Faction Leader:

Faction Members:

KingMark - King (Co-Leader)

Heark - General (Co-Leader)

Keyhen - Lord of Farmtown

Topthis - Prince and Head Architect

Spacenarwhal - Architect