Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Happy April Fools!! ........right?
pessimist93 wrote:
Fettuccini wrote:
Well that doesnt sound very fun.

Hm u want more fun? Ok lets go on with my vision: One of the first actions of the great emperor Lomanic is affecting the rules. Its not respect the staff anymore. Its respect AND worship the staff. Means all have to pray to the staff. Heretics will be hunted down and feel the wrath of the new automatic banhammer. All citizens (exept staff and their "helpers") will have to wear slave skins. Daily pray at the Lomanic Temple (former church) is a must for everyone. Those who stay away will be punished. Also there will be a new society: The staff is the ruling part, the helpers the nobles and the rest the proletarians. Nobels and rulers will have their own personal slaves. For example: The best looking of us will be put into the Gimpcage of Danni. Matt will have his own palace completely made of cake and full of minions, Lomanic will reactivate the MIA to secure his reign and keep the control. There will be rebellions but all will be crushed. The town of the rebels will be teared down, the crops and fields burned and all animals killed. Also the rebels and heretics who got caught either will be sent into the nether and end or getting brainfucked so they will be better slaves without own will. To entertain the rulers and their helpers there will be manhunts in the nether and end where high geared monsters kill innocent and unarmed former citizens.

or we could just chill and shit idk
*Clears throat* Lomanic, Oh lom.. Seems as if you have "forgotten" to add someone to the new staff list. This dearly breaks my heart lom. After everything we have been through, The funny times in mumble. I really thought we were closer friends then that. Since it seems that you already have a new list of staff for Lomtown, I might as well just be packing my things and start playing like... Legenda...never mind.. Banned on there..

If in any case you do manage to "un-forget" to add someone "special" to your heart on the staff list for Lomtown, Be sure to let me know. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
pessimist93 wrote:
Fettuccini wrote:
Well that doesnt sound very fun.

Hm u want more fun? Ok lets go on with my vision: One of the first actions of the great emperor Lomanic is affecting the rules. Its not respect the staff anymore. Its respect AND worship the staff. Means all have to pray to the staff. Heretics will be hunted down and feel the wrath of the new automatic banhammer. All citizens (exept staff and their "helpers") will have to wear slave skins. Daily pray at the Lomanic Temple (former church) is a must for everyone. Those who stay away will be punished. Also there will be a new society: The staff is the ruling part, the helpers the nobles and the rest the proletarians. Nobels and rulers will have their own personal slaves. For example: The best looking of us will be put into the Gimpcage of Danni. Matt will have his own palace completely made of cake and full of minions, Lomanic will reactivate the MIA to secure his reign and keep the control. There will be rebellions but all will be crushed. The town of the rebels will be teared down, the crops and fields burned and all animals killed. Also the rebels and heretics who got caught either will be sent into the nether and end or getting brainfucked so they will be better slaves without own will. To entertain the rulers and their helpers there will be manhunts in the nether and end where high geared monsters kill innocent and unarmed former citizens.

Sounds%2BLegit.jpg
Oh god, I think Pokemon is attempting to be a troll..

1z1u2ah.jpg
Coffeey wrote:
Oh god, I think Pokemon is attempting to be a troll..

1z1u2ah.jpg

1309114522001.png
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

Sounds%2BLegit.jpg

Winnie the Pooh is a heartwrenching story of love, loss and friendship and I find it appalling that you would degrade such a beautiful story in this way.
Madster wrote:
*Clears throat* Lomanic, Oh lom.. Seems as if you have "forgotten" to add someone to the new staff list. This dearly breaks my heart lom. After everything we have been through, The funny times in mumble. I really thought we were closer friends then that. Since it seems that you already have a new list of staff for Lomtown, I might as well just be packing my things and start playing like... Legenda...never mind.. Banned on there..

If in any case you do manage to "un-forget" to add someone "special" to your heart on the staff list for Lomtown, Be sure to let me know. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Nice of you to look out for me but I'm sure he'll remember <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Wankles McPee wrote:
Madster wrote:

Nice of you to look out for me but I'm sure he'll remember <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

e39.png
tumblr_lm2dg2Vmlg1qj2a5zo1_400.jpg