Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

600-Danni_cake.jpg

I'm trying so hard....
Her jokes belittled me and I feel hurt.

I don't see it any different to what she's doing, 'trolling' right? Especially as you are going out of your way to CONDONE what she is doing.
is this really happening, are people really getting upset over a troll, failed or not? get over yourselves.....
DanniDorrito wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Tprezzle wrote:
wizard.jpg

Take some notes Pokemon.

Its truly astonishing that you guys really think you can treat someone badly just because they are not in your little troll click.

Stop looking down on people that are enjoying themselves, poke wasnt being serious in any of her posts and shes given some players a good laugh from her strange posts. I dont appreciate the personal attacks you do on someone just because they've been trolling. Not at any point has she done a personal attack against you and so far I've seen you call her a faggot and unfunny. She may be unfunny to you but shes been pretty damn funny to some other players.

Shes done fine and you shouldnt tell her any different just because shes not in your troll group. Stop with the personal assaults towards players that like to try and troll you.

You guys have been out of character and acted more disrespectful than usual. I think you should some off minetown for tonight and start fresh for tomorrow.

Remember that troll line we mentioned? Yes you're going past the troll line again which isnt acceptable.

Maybe I was joking too?

Find another way to pick on a player, that is not considered joking.

A joke intends both sides of the party will laugh about it, your 'joke' belittles pokemon.

A joke is not something both parties necessarily have to find funny. The 2 people may have different senses of humour, doesn't diminish the fact that it was a joke?

Anyways whatever. I mean you have told me to get the fuck out and you have told me to grow a pair of genitals?

I guess you were joking, just like me, so let's leave it at that.

I don't think you can rightfully speak on this situation.
Man%20Face%20Crying.png

Lawl This turned into a pity party
How?
Oh man we better clean up before the boss gets back.
Why?
Since this is no longer a troll thread staff agreed to lock this.

+1 for matt and the cakes, please send me those through the post and I will love you forever.

Make a new troll thread which all players can enjoy.

Sprazzle Nazzle Lockazzle.