Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Player wanting to claim: Lomanic

Warp name to land: /spawn

Screenshot of land: Ummmm well I think everyone knows what spawn looks like. Just zoom in on the map

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Well I never actually see the owner on. Alot of people are there all the time and I feel it would be a good inestment. All the shops and warps. I think I could really keep it updated and current!

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): -Must provide screenshot proof of message and also copy/paste of forum messages Well I've tried but I can't seem to get a hold of Sawine. I think he quit cause he hasnt been on in a week or so and thats just not like him.

P.S. If I get the claim I get the whole server right? Lomtown here we come baby!
Accepted.

Please send message to Modern to complete the transfer.
Yes, just send me a message in-game. I'll make the transfer when I notice it in the logs. You know how being properly afk is the most difficult part of being an admin.

I wonder how long it will take someone to seriously not realize this is joking.
<_<
Lominac is taking over the server? Is this for real? Im confused! Where is sawine!
I think my first order is making Gackt, Tprezzle, Happyworm360 and Coffeey all Forum Admins.
Greatest owner ever.
Seriously though, yea, Sawines disappeared and someone needs to run the server. He got it from Cody, so now im going to get it from him.
Guys ..

Soon™
Lomanic wrote:
I think my first order is making Gackt, Tprezzle, Happyworm360 and Coffeey all Forum Admins.

YOU FORGOT ME >_>