Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Tprezzle wrote:
wizard.jpg

Take some notes Pokemon.
tumblr_lsylj0Lqph1qjhjgyo1_500.jpg

I might just keep posting picture of cake.

:offtopic:
Mr. MattyCakes123 wrote:

That actually looks really good.
mattgehring123 wrote:

I'm pretty sure we have already gone past off topic xDDD
Madster wrote:

That actually looks really good.

portal-cake.jpg

Portal cake?
Coffeey wrote:
Tprezzle wrote:
wizard.jpg

Take some notes Pokemon.

Its truly astonishing that you guys really think you can treat someone badly just because they are not in your little troll click.

Stop looking down on people that are enjoying themselves, poke wasnt being serious in any of her posts and shes given some players a good laugh from her strange posts. I dont appreciate the personal attacks you do on someone just because they've been trolling. Not at any point has she done a personal attack against you and so far I've seen you call her a faggot and unfunny. She may be unfunny to you but shes been pretty damn funny to some other players.

Shes done fine and you shouldnt tell her any different just because shes not in your troll group. Stop with the personal assaults towards players that like to try and troll you.

You guys have been out of character and acted more disrespectful than usual. I think you should some off minetown for tonight and start fresh for tomorrow.

Remember that troll line we mentioned? Yes you're going past the troll line again which isnt acceptable.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Tprezzle wrote:
DEER POEK

If you're gonna troll try to cut out the language. Homophobic comments are not appreciated. Post a spongebob meme or something fun.

Danni please dont contradict yourself, GTFO is an abbreviation but it still represents swearing and is still offensive, you also mentioned growing a pair of genitals which is not something our younger players should see.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Tprezzle wrote:
wizard.jpg

Take some notes Pokemon.

Its truly astonishing that you guys really think you can treat someone badly just because they are not in your little troll click.

Stop looking down on people that are enjoying themselves, poke wasnt being serious in any of her posts and shes given some players a good laugh from her strange posts. I dont appreciate the personal attacks you do on someone just because they've been trolling. Not at any point has she done a personal attack against you and so far I've seen you call her a faggot and unfunny. She may be unfunny to you but shes been pretty damn funny to some other players.

Shes done fine and you shouldnt tell her any different just because shes not in your troll group. Stop with the personal assaults towards players that like to try and troll you.

You guys have been out of character and acted more disrespectful than usual. I think you should some off minetown for tonight and start fresh for tomorrow.

Remember that troll line we mentioned? Yes you're going past the troll line again which isnt acceptable.

Maybe I was joking too?

I've been called unfunny too? So has a lot of people.

I didn't call her a faggot, the meme did. I wasn't using it in a homosexual slander anyways, people get so upset about that word...
Coffeey wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Tprezzle wrote:
wizard.jpg

Take some notes Pokemon.

Maybe I was joking too?

Find another way to pick on a player, that is not considered joking.

A joke intends both sides of the party will laugh about it, your 'joke' belittles pokemon.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Tprezzle wrote:
wizard.jpg

Take some notes Pokemon.

Not taking sides here, But if someone starts trolling others, and they are winning, of course you will always have someone who is butthurt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> lol. But I do agree with you on this one, the "faggot" was uncalled for. No one should be called a "faggot" for having a bit of fun. Did i find some of her posts annoying, yes, but when her and rezz were going back and fourth, i was laughing quit a bit. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>