Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

As forum moderator I like this thread Continue TROLLING21038051.jpg
xXMasterJackXx wrote:
Madster wrote:
XCoaster wrote:
Madster wrote:
ok. Poke.. I dont have anything agents you. But if you got someone BANNED for trolling... Dont go back and troll. Trust me, posting photos on forums that you got off of bing, yahoo, google or a "app that makes you epic" does not mean you are a good troller. So stop. Cuss to be honest its getting annoying. Not just you poke, the others as well. But they have more "trolling" experience then you do. So everyone. Stop trolling on this thread.

This entire thread is a troll.

Ah! Tis it is! But the whole thread by like the 3rd page is completely off topic. This thread "was" about a toll about lom taking over MT. It is way off topic now.

Ehehehe made me LMAO though xD xD

Why have Lom Staff lost there sparklez? :/

Sparkles were removed because only the best trolls got them, so far only pokemon seems to be living up to that name.

Telling poke to stop trying to troll, shes not trying.. shes actually trolling.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

Shes doing well at provoking Tprezzle, Coffeey and Predspread to show how women on their period are really like. C'mon girls, shes done a hell of a lot better than you guys have ahaha.

This entire thread was a troll, just because it went slightly off topic doesnt take the fact away that its all a troll. So dont turn this around on poke and say she cant do it. When you comment this thread expect a troll.

Grow a pair or gtfo.
Im not starting a argument here. I removed my posts. Have a nice day danni, poke, holy, coffeey, and everyone else. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Honestly didnt think anyone would have actually listened to my gtfo comment o.o
Man v.s Woman?
DEER POEK

Tprezzle wrote:
DEER POEK

If you're gonna troll try to cut out the language. Homophobic comments are not appreciated. Post a spongebob meme or something fun.
DanniDorrito wrote:
xXMasterJackXx wrote:
Madster wrote:
XCoaster wrote:
Madster wrote:
ok. Poke.. I dont have anything agents you. But if you got someone BANNED for trolling... Dont go back and troll. Trust me, posting photos on forums that you got off of bing, yahoo, google or a "app that makes you epic" does not mean you are a good troller. So stop. Cuss to be honest its getting annoying. Not just you poke, the others as well. But they have more "trolling" experience then you do. So everyone. Stop trolling on this thread.

This entire thread is a troll.

Ah! Tis it is! But the whole thread by like the 3rd page is completely off topic. This thread "was" about a toll about lom taking over MT. It is way off topic now.

Ehehehe made me LMAO though xD xD

Why have Lom Staff lost there sparklez? :/

Sparkles were removed because only the best trolls got them, so far only pokemon seems to be living up to that name.

Telling poke to stop trying to troll, shes not trying.. shes actually trolling.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

Shes doing well at provoking Tprezzle, Coffeey and Predspread to show how women on their period are really like. C'mon girls, shes done a hell of a lot better than you guys have ahaha.

This entire thread was a troll, just because it went slightly off topic doesnt take the fact away that its all a troll. So dont turn this around on poke and say she cant do it. When you comment this thread expect a troll.

Grow a pair or gtfo.

3988-eww.png

I dont think I have shown the slightest interest once In this whole thing apart from when Pokemon 'challenged' me, so please, do not imply or give Pokemongardevoir a sense of accomplishment or even false hope, that I am even phased in the slightest by this whole 'troll'.

But now that you have mentioned me I may as well give my opinion.

Just because people may seem to be mad doesnt mean that she is successfully trolling, In fact I am completely and utterly astonished that a single human being can fulfill so much fail-trollage in just 1 thread. And please lets not imply that she intends for it to be that bad.

Her posts are 90 percent of the time COMPLETELY irrelevant to the quoted post and is also completely unfunny.

And the funniest thing to me is that people think that she means for them to be so bad, thus making it a troll? Yeah, right.
Tprezzle wrote:
DEER POEK

Why do you always have to rune the fun? The community was having a good laugh and you got butthurt so you had to try to one up everyone with that filth.
wizard.jpg