Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Player wanting to claim: Craftapro

Warp name to land: /clan home (MIA's clan home)

Screenshot of land: (Screenshot is attached to this reply). This is the only part of spawn I want, as it is one of MIA's headquarters.

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: As mentioned, this is one of MIA's headquarters and it is in spawn so I can't do anything with it. Also at the moment the front door got closed somehow and now we can't even get inside.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and forums): I haven't seen Sawine, so i haven't been able to talk to him.
You know this started as a joke but I really am getting Minetown. Just like Sawine took over from Cody when Cody didnt have the time for a server any more I will take over from Sawine now that his attention is needed elsewhere.

I will start making minor tweaks to reflect this change tomorrow.

Nothing will change at first, buissness as usual, I may juggle the staff a little and do a few cosmetic changes but overall it will still be the same Minetown experience you have all come to love. feel free to message me with ideas. I am going to try to be a very hands owner and really listen to the player base.
Lomanic wrote:
You know this started as a joke but I really am getting Minetown. Just like Sawine took over from Cody when Cody didnt have the time for a server any more I will take over from Sawine now that his attention is needed elsewhere.

I will start making minor tweaks to reflect this change tomorrow.

Nothing will change at first, buissness as usual, I may juggle the staff a little and do a few cosmetic changes but overall it will still be the same Minetown experience you have all come to love. feel free to message me with ideas. I am going to try to be a very hands owner and really listen to the player base.

We are now, the Lomanians.
LMBO at the picture series above ^^^^ LOLOL Cant stop laughing...

Anyway serious note, is this all a joke or has Sawine acctually left? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Sawine world-edited chunks of land into oblivion and we had to do a massive rollback, but we didn't have saves for all the land. We had to play on a temporary map for a few days.

Great shame, power got to his head.

TPrezzle was panicking... I can tell xD
Coffeey wrote:
TPrezzle was panicking... I can tell xD

Wha..?
Thomas wrote:
Sawine world-edited chunks of land into oblivion and we had to do a massive rollback, but we didn't have saves for all the land. We had to play on a temporary map for a few days.

Great shame, power got to his head.

I thought that was broly...
Hmm, I request ownership of the church <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> And I'd like to add a large pixelart of Lom's Face to the roof of the church. That way, the aliens will have something to look at when they come to pick Sawine up.
Can I haz ownerzships of the afk tree and griefertraps?

PWEEEASSSEEEE?????

Puss___n_Boots_by_Koyuki_Shirai.jpg