Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Spawn
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Dibs on owning webjail...

I shall make it even more longer, painful and evil...

Mwahahahahahaha...

:poke: :veryexcited: :angry: :hitwithbat:

But seriously, is this serious or still a joke?
I call the bank and vault world. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
wait, doesnt that mean you get my vault?
spaceagent66 wrote:
wait, doesnt that mean you get my vault?

Yeah :/ You have to call places before they get claimed, sorry.
Whoa no one gets to call anything, lets settle down folks, the transition will happen and it will be smooth and painless.
Well that doesnt sound very fun.
Yeah sure, smooth and painless. And your first action will probably be forcing most minetown citizen to build a giant statue of you.
pessimist93 wrote:
Yeah sure, smooth and painless. And your first action will probably be forcing most minetown citizen to build a giant statue of you.

Oooh controversial.
Sure- I'm a statue expert and i've been wanting for a high-ranking staff to approve me making their statue at my mall/island <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Fettuccini wrote:
Well that doesnt sound very fun.

Hm u want more fun? Ok lets go on with my vision: One of the first actions of the great emperor Lomanic is affecting the rules. Its not respect the staff anymore. Its respect AND worship the staff. Means all have to pray to the staff. Heretics will be hunted down and feel the wrath of the new automatic banhammer. All citizens (exept staff and their "helpers") will have to wear slave skins. Daily pray at the Lomanic Temple (former church) is a must for everyone. Those who stay away will be punished. Also there will be a new society: The staff is the ruling part, the helpers the nobles and the rest the proletarians. Nobels and rulers will have their own personal slaves. For example: The best looking of us will be put into the Gimpcage of Danni. Matt will have his own palace completely made of cake and full of minions, Lomanic will reactivate the MIA to secure his reign and keep the control. There will be rebellions but all will be crushed. The town of the rebels will be teared down, the crops and fields burned and all animals killed. Also the rebels and heretics who got caught either will be sent into the nether and end or getting brainfucked so they will be better slaves without own will. To entertain the rulers and their helpers there will be manhunts in the nether and end where high geared monsters kill innocent and unarmed former citizens.