Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

I don't think "stfu" counts as cussing. There's a filter on the actual swear words anyway, so if I did swear, you wouldn't be able to see it. Quit being a whiny little girl and suck it up. Obviously I knew you didn't hit me, but if you're that sensitive about it, then leave.
Yeah, but you are being freaking annoying. Just SHUT UP and leave me alone. GOD.
Sorry, ma'am. I won't do it again... >.>
Seriously? We have logs for these things you know. I said leave me alone, and you didn't. Fuck off dude, I said nothing to you and yet you start mouthing off to me, despite me asking you to leave me alone because I did absolutely nothing to provoke you.
He said sorry it won't happen again. You're the one coming after him now. Just leave it. This isn't the place for "swearing" anyway, its for griefing.
If you want me to leave you alone, then why do you keep commenting back? I just said I wouldn't do it again, but it seems like you miss me already. Should I come back and say more?
You really should, that way you can get banned and I can have a little peace of mind.
Banned for saying "stfu," even though the owner just said "suck a cock" the other day? I don't think that's gonna happen. Sorry to crush your hopes. You just need to quit whining.
For annoying the crap out of me when I repeatedly asked you to stop. Sorry to crush your hopes, but if you continue that shit you are going to get banned.
I wasn't hoping for anything? lol

You must be illiterate because I believe I just said I would stop, so quit commenting back.

YOU are becoming the annoying one now...