Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Somebody griefed hospital. Again. So i fixed it, replaced everything, and added protection (spawnhospital). Cody and Sawine are the only ones on the allow list right now
that stuff with the rope around it is iron? that is so hacked...that must be 1000 iron or more

edit: and look at all that gold! that would take like weeks and/or months of doing nothing but mining all day everyday to get all that iron and gold.
This house you've found is Josherz house... i also discovered it today... not sure what do to about it...

add Josherz to the watchlist....
I believe joshersz was the guy who killed every ateam member right after their initiation meeting......
Yeah, I think he was.
The house you are talking about is an old house. This guy shown me his house when I started to play here.

Yes it's duped, but it's long time ago. I think you should give a warning and take all the blocks. Thats it, it's not like if it has been there for few days. It has been there for months.
Got a report that Mo77 was breaking "slow mud" or whatever thats called. So i tp'd to him, and he was inside of the admin shop (not behind the counter, though). The doors were off the shop, and he said that they were like that when he got there. I wasn't really sure what to think of it, since it's protected. But I added myself to the rights list and went behind the counter to close the gates, and i put new doors on. I figured I'd put that here just in case, i wasn't really sure if one of the other Admins took off the doors or not. Just being careful.
Username:???

What they were doing: Dumped water on the stair up my waterfall and messed up part of my cathedral

Location: Sharew cathedral and falls, /warp sharew (there's a sign there saying sharew island sucks)

Time and Day: no idea, just discovered it yesterday

I didn't get a screenie yet, waterfall was cleaned but theres no water now, cathedral yet to be fixed.

It's not that serious, but if you could find out who did it that would be great

Update: Found another grief at Chestville's church (/warp chestville, build stair over gate if closed) the idiot took the lightstone, broke the ice in the church causing it to flood. I got a pic with his sign
I found a LOT of grief in cyrodiil, sometime in the last few days. I think after the whitelist. No clue who did it, heres a vid (sorry its so fast and confusing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)
.....wow. That place is jacked up. It's a shame that Angelia went to shit, 90% of the people who own places in that city left the server.