Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Griefer: Goldengm

Grief: I got a diamond AND gold grief alert. I came to check out it, goldengm was inside dob's coliseum room (with the gold/diamond) and there was a hole in teh ceiling he had dug through (which he filled up when he saw me and i confronted him). I asked him why he was breaking them. He said he just wanted to see the room, because he couldn't find a way inside. Then he said he wanted to " see the view ". Then he said that he never broke any gold or diamond because they were probably protected and he didn't want them anyway. He was lying about it and just being ignorant for making up stories of what he was doing. Bottom line, he broke in to take the diamond/gold. I told him to appeal, and banned him.
Brolymaximum, again i tried to find a way into it but couldnt find one, so i dug into the ceiling, i can repair it if you want to,

and about me mining the gold and diamond, i'm on a laggy pc right now. maybe i accidently hit the diamond?
Someone made it into my house's keep (under the tower), and took 4 stacks of redstone, a whole stack of iron and atleast 8 gold bars. Not sure at the moment if it was stolen outright or some kind of lag, since all the items that were stolen where in the same column, nothing else was touched, otherwise.

Also someone used obsidian as a temporary bridge from the house next door to mine (vincewigg's) to my roof, I don't have a diamond pick to take it off either.

If someone could look into this after the server restarts I'd be extremely greatful.

From,

Chris.
Goldengm wrote:
Brolymaximum, again i tried to find a way into it but couldnt find one, so i dug into the ceiling, i can repair it if you want to,

and about me mining the gold and diamond, i'm on a laggy pc right now. maybe i accidently hit the diamond?

It doesn't go off until you break the block.
This thread is kind of messy and hard to read all of the different encounters. I made a subforum called "Report a Griefer" under the forum "Report". Instead of having one long thread you can make your own thread for your own grief incident. Click Here for a direct link to the "Report a Griefer" subforum.
This thread is locked omega lol >_>

And its preferable to have issues in different threads rather than in one big messy.

Moving to archive.

Edit: I guess remake a new cleaner sticky if we really need.