Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

? broly your so wierd sometimes
Quote:

well, he kills everybody for no reason, blows stuff up, lights everything on fire, ETC.

Dont worry, im saving the ban hammer for when we go back to regular map.

Cheaters, hackers, dupers, dumbasses, BEWARE !

Um sawine cheating,duping and hacking is the same thing lol
helge007 wrote:
Um sawine cheating,duping and hacking is the same thing lol

No.

duping = creating copies of an already existing item.

cheating or hacking includes creating items using a 3rd party application, flying, being invisible, being invincible, etc.
sawine's old enough to drink in america :DDDD
Name: Evil_Person

What: Murdered me repeatedly from behind, unprovoked, and I was unarmed. Stole all of my items.

Time: 11:15 Central Time

He was jailed by a moderator. He accuses me of lying, and then when he found out it showed when i was killed, he switched to that I hit him. Sure i hit him, after the second time he killed me and i was trying to get my stuff back. But a punch vs. diamond sword and armor doesn't really count as an actuall fight. JP let him out of Jail after he promised to give my stuff back, but he simply logged out. Leaving me missing:

-Diamond Pick

-Diamond Shovel

-3 Stacks Cobble

-8 Stakcs planks

-Stack Glass

-2 Iron buckets

-3 Signs

-and 2 diamond gems.

I've never met the guy before, I have no reason to start anything with him. This is just rediculous.
Not really a griefer, but i banned fakros (then unbanned him). I had full armor/health, and he hit me twice and killed me. My armor was 75% depleted from just two hits. No way he could do that much damage with two hits, so i banned him (so i could get my stuff) then unbanned him right after. Just so you guys know to look out for him. I haven't seen him on again, yet.
Legion City was griefed big time, all the signs were rewritten to say n*****, lava is floating in their storage rooms, found it while i was touring warp destinations
like to report the sand hotel got griefed even more again and all adventurer's guild properties, (legion city, hempville and rising city) are griefed.

is it just me or is there more and more assholes coming in ever since that thread got bumped?
Name: Dethmedul

Date: 12.27.10

Reason: He's giving me a headache. I was messing with broly because he was cursing quite a bit, I asked him 'umad' then dethmedul starts saying STFU and cussing at me, and I hadnt said a word to him. He accuses me of cursing at him and attacking him when I was nowhere near him, and couldn't possibly have hit him. He got me jailed with him, even though I did absolutely nothing. After that he keeps accusing me of doing things and it is getting on my nerves