Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

oh and when you finally saw me after i tped to you griefing the house, you warped away with out saying anything

ceeraanoo wrote:
I did absoloutely nothing wrong, I needed that diamond to kill crazydave1995 for griefing my house and sam huckles house. I think it's sad that you believe the word of this little kid when hes obviously just trying to spite us.

Oh yeah, whilst your banning him maybe you should think about banning those rebels as well because, to be honest, theyre ruining your server.

Now that thats all been sorted out I expect you'll sort things out and unbann me and sam huckle.

Thanks.

Oh sure. We are the most helping faction of the servers, but we should be banned for ruinning the server.

We are a war oriented faction and its clearly wrote that "trespasser will die". You came, You stole us. We killed you. Final point. GTFO

At least now i figured out who was stealing my diamond and who destroyed my house -_-
If I wasn't banned I would give you all your diamond and gold back, tbh I'm fed up with this server anyway so there's no point me having it.
ok then be like that
banned torkil123 for griefing blokkesams house

Good job
griefer: XilDarkz or whatever his name is

griefed: He completely removed OmegaChic's house from hyrule

proof: his signs

xil.png

SO heres what happened. Originally, this was his lot. After he failed to comply to, and constantly complained about the rules (such as the diamond and gold house incident) he left the lot empty. I didn't want him in the city, so i re-sold the lot to Omega Chic, and i was going to reimburse xil the price of the lot when he got back on. Well he wasn't on for at least a week. And apparently he got on now, saw the house, and instead of talking to me about it, he completely griefs the place.

Honestly, he needs banned. He's been nothing but trouble, and not just with me. He's immature, arrogant, and doesnt listen to the rules (anyone's). Just get rid of him, already.
I second that Broly. He is an arrogant prick and deserves a ban more than a lot of people on this server. He's already been banned from Matt's city as well. I love how he says stuff about the diamond faction in such a condenscending tone. Like 'DIAMOND faction city is the best' or 'DIAMOND faction is the richest'. There's just something in the way he words stuff that makes me want to punch him in the face. On top of that, I am pretty sure it was him who spammed glass and fences in my arena. Maybe not but just a hunch... In any case, he's a jerk to everyone on the server. Told me that no one likes me and I should just leave before I get banned. I had to laugh a little at the irony in that one. He starts fights often, and sometimes out of the blue for no apparent reason, or after one between us has died down. Honestly Cody, this is the straw that breaks the horse's back. On a side note though, feel free to take any of the stuff from one of my places broly. Lots of expendable cobble there. Help Omega rebuild her house. 'tis the least I can do for such a devoted DBZ fan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

BTW fill me in on the 'diamond and gold house' incident? I haven't been around <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Well It was actually a brick and halfstep house, if i remember correct. MattDangeli built it for her :/ i'll talk with them but thanks for the offer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I say we call vegito up on the phone to ban xil from existence.

And basically he built a house out of gold and diamonds. I told him to take it down. He just took out the diamond and added more gold. I told him to take it down. He added more. I told him to take it down within an hour or i'd take it down and keep everything. he cried waah waah you can do that for like 20 minutes as i kept telling him to take it down. Finally he took it down and left a sign "xildarkz lot -.-" So i sold the lot to omega and was gonna pay xil back. now? Hell no.