Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Actually

I remember stumbling upon a chest at monw I think? It had about 1000 tnt. Anyone could easily pick it up, and just stuff it wherever they please so I do not think we can go and blame others. Just wait and watch closely, check constantly, and maybe youll catch someone in the act. Homework is coming a close to me so I will be watching, with FRAPS running a lot, hopefully I will catch something, or someone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
alright then, I have seen a certain person going around evicting people's homes. While this is kinda funny/weird, the houses that were evicted had minecarts and etc in them xD. I believe that chests should not contain TnT or anything that a builder cant get in it. Stockpiling is Not good.

P.S. - the houses appear to be untouched by the stealth police force
lol

Yes that certain 'someone' is very funny,

but the fact is

TnT caches are everywhere. I know where a lot of them are, but I have been too busy with.. what did Crimson call it?

My 'Sex' Castle?

Ya, that lol ;D
Username: A person who has a very dark but humorous personality

What they were doing: Destroyed my Castle island by splitting it completely in two

Time and day: 2am-6am EST

Someone decided to evenly split my castle at /warp sundaverscastle in two

not sure if it was an admin or not but lol

Its funny, but it kinda sucks because this takes like 30 minutes to fix lol
i'll look into it
Some complete ass ruined my luigi. Its fixable if someone could fly up there and replace the glass, but they cut away all the glass I had containing the water for luigi's overalls
yeah draed, remind me to help you fix that. We've been having a few grief attacks eh.
Draed! Wtf is dream world!?
lolwut?
Our griefer likes water apparently, because he just flooded my tower and a few of my houses. fucking griefers... can't get a snapshot atm cuz im not on that computer. Doing this from my work/school comp.