Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

L O L
reporting library in rising city got griefed (yet again), sand hotel in the empire, underwater room and chest room where i kept my stuff (almost everything stolen and lava was put everywhere in it). if you have logs check em <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>.

i hope to get my stuff back too.
Someone came in my house in rebels and stole my half stasck of diamonds. They left a sign too (attatched).

And, also someone with Kirby in their name griefed Angelia fountain thing.
CodeCub killed me for no reason, i was right next to teh bank by spawn. Don't ban him, just please help me get my stuff back.
Looks like someone griefed coolharry's hyrule house... again. I've been on since 5am and havent seen anything come up so it must have been before then. All the stuff that's glass on teh ground, was gold blocks. Not sure if harry did it himself or not. Might have to check the logs, cody.

82543376.jpg
EDIT: This is definitely a fire grief..... tons of places around spawn are burning.

Username: Dethmedul

What they were doing: He came into my house, killed me, ran down to my mine, and barricaded himself in.

Time and day: 12/24/10; 10:40 a.m.

This is where he made the barricade.
Thanks, Dethmedul has been banned.
No Cody, thank you. He swears every other sentence.
You banned him for killing you in the temp server? Is this real life...