Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honeydewsfriend repeatedly attacked me with snowballs and arrows with pvp off.
Started by [E] antonyoo

ha·rass

verb \hə-ˈras; ˈher-əs, ˈha-rəs\

Definition of HARASS

transitive verb

a: exhaust, fatigue b (1): to annoy persistently (2): to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct
Fett, no way... it's the first definition of Harass? OMG... shcaefer, I never knew that... (I'm being sarcastic as hell).

Thanks for the definition, Fett... kind of wanted him to actually look it up himself.
Walk away being the bigger person to argue.
No flame wars...

I prefer water.
-.- Let me just clear this up cause I was there at the time!

Yes, Honey was throwing Snowballs, they do NO damage at all!

Secondly, he was shooting arrows just to troll you, the arrows also do no damage, but I did see you get hit by mobs a couple times... Only reason u would have been damaged is from mobs -.- Seriously dude, he was doing it to me too, I was fine with it, no damage at all... U should be happy, he would have been giving you free arrows!
This whole thread is bullshit. Snowballs dont hurt, arrows cant hurt u with pvp off. I have now idea wtf your taking about. I only got banned once on my first day cause i didnt really know the rules, i havnt done anything thing wrong. You can go back to thumbing ur ass.
HoneydewsFriend wrote:
This whole thread is bullshit. Snowballs dont hurt, arrows cant hurt u with pvp off. I have now idea wtf your taking about. I only got banned once on my first day cause i didnt really know the rules, i havnt done anything thing wrong. You can go back to thumbing ur ass.

What a classy fellow.
Fettuccini wrote:
HoneydewsFriend wrote:

What a classy fellow.

Agreed.

You're missing the point, HoneydewsFriend. It was stated that you were TOLD TO STOP. You haven't even commented on that yet. That's the only thing we're talking about here. You were told to stop, according to the "victim" (In quotes because we don't have screen shots). You didn't stop, and this is why this started. Due to the fact that there's no screenies and nothing in the logs (I don't think throwing snowballs/firing arrows that do no damage get put into the logs. Correct me if I'm wrong) we can't 100% believe either party. We're basing an argument on a hypothetical. No need to be so insulting.

If you want, I can make a nice long argument as to how you are the "victim." Shall I? It honestly isn't that hard especially without significant evidence to prove either side.

EDIT: Yes there are two screen shots, but neither of them go to prove too far to either side's point.
Way Off topic. Please /lock
HoneydewsFriend wrote:
I only got banned once i didnt really know the rules, i havnt done anything thing wrong. You can go back to thumbing ur ass.

So, you admit, you really didn't know the rule even though when you fill out an application, there's this question "Have you read the rules and clearly understand them?" I find it funny. And right here, you just broke a rule

"General Rules Be Considerate of Other Players

Ask before entering someone's area; leave if told to

Do not troll, bully, or otherwise harass people"

Be considerate of other players. You just told antonyoo to "go back to thumbing ur ass". That isn't being considerate of him. Also, you were told to stop harassing him, you just continued on.

This seriously needs to be /locked, as XCoaster said..