Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honeydewsfriend repeatedly attacked me with snowballs and arrows with pvp off.
Started by [E] antonyoo

Pretty soon you wont have anyone to PVP with
Why are you at the arena?
Probably was in-between fights,
/spawn will help
Unless the arena is turned into a forced-pvp area, I dont think that it is, in anyway, wrong for someone to be in the arena with pvp off.
well first off, i do believe that it is in the rules that you can not kill someone with PvP on, and you having it off. But here are my concerns about this.

1: did he actually KILL you while he had PvP off?

2: this is the SECOND time you have made a post about someone attacking you with PvP off, and if i do recall, the last post as well had a photo, and you were in the arena

3: if you are in the arena, with PvP off, or PvP on, you are bound to get hit AT LEAST once, but you seem to keep reporting people for the same things, you have PvP on, they have it off, your in the ARENA, just does not add up very well. Anyways, nothing on this topic is in my hands of ruling, so its up to a mods choice on what to do. just wanted to put this out there, <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
He's shooting you but not doing anything to hurt you. Instead of making a thread there are other alternatives such as warping somewhere else. You're in the arena and I see nobody there but you and him, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see him interfering with any pvp battle. So what he's in the arena with pvp off, he's not killing you, he could have had pvp on then take all your items, but he was just fooling around. Just tell him to back off or else you'll get the staff involved. Then if he continues you would have given him a fair warning and then you could report him to the staff.

Snowballs do no damage and are supposed to be thrown at players.
Danny, danniDorrito told me the other day, that one of the plugins enables snowballs to have damage. thats why one of the donator ranks get snowballs. so im pretty sure they do damage, just wanted to let you know. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i think i have heard of honeydewsfriend before on a diffrent server i forget if he got banned from it or not.
I have warned him before.

He did not kill me. He did damage though. And apparently snowballs do damage.

I have a problem with people doing damage to others while having pvp off.