Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honeydewsfriend repeatedly attacked me with snowballs and arrows with pvp off.
Started by [E] antonyoo

Snowballs do damage to mobs, not other players.

Just killed a pig with a snowball.
It seems as though I was misinformed about snowballs. THey do not do damage. And so, there was really no reason for me to have reported that particular action in the first place.

Regardless, I can see that people have a problem with me staying in the arena at any certain time when I am not immediately ready for pvp. I stay in the arena because it is a pain to warp back and forth in and out of the arena when you are constantly pvping. Also people who supposedly want to pvp have a tendency to warp away form the arena if they do not see me waiting there. And, if the community believes that the arena is a place where pvp rules do not apply normally, then I can at least understand where people are coming from.

And with regards to the special status given to the arena, I would like to ask a question.

Do you believe that there should be a new rule that allows people to attack others with pvp off in the arena? If you believe this change is necessary, I only ask you to show me, in the future, the same leniency you have showed those who have attacked me with pvp off. If you believe this change is not necessary, then I ask you to reevaluate the need to have carried this thread to such length.

PS: Do arrows to damage to people who have pvp off?, (excluding the possible damage from ignition and fire aspect)

C00LMAN123 wrote:
I am a personal friend of Honey and i was on at the time

First of all this is completely useless as snowballs do no damage and arrows do nothing when pvp is off

Secondly he gets boredd easily

Like me

C00LMAN123

I'm sorry, I see your comment as biased and incorrect. Just thought I'd let ya know...
Arrows do zero damage to you if there is no fire aspect.

As well, the Arena should have a pvp on only aspect. If you enter the Arena, your pvp is turned on and can't be turned off. That is what should happen to stop all the complaining (not from you, but from everyone).
antonyoo wrote:

3. Someone broke the rules. Rules need to be enforced.

Did he harras you NO, did he kill you while pvp is off NO, did he annoy you (Guessing) YES. So theres a supposed rule against ANNOYING someone i don't think so.
schaefer1231 (The Troll) wrote:
antonyoo wrote:

3. Someone broke the rules. Rules need to be enforced.

Did he harras you NO, did he kill you while pvp is off NO, did he annoy you (Guessing) YES. So theres a supposed rule against ANNOYING someone i don't think so.

I reccommend reading the whole thread before commenting. He said he asked the guy to stop, and he did not. Thats called harassment.
Harrasment my ass thats not harrasment is calling him names or continueing to make fun or other things harrasment is not throwing snowballs.
It absolutely IS harassment if you continue to do something to someone after they have asked you to stop. It doesnt matter what it is they were doing.
Not particularly.. BUT ok whatever you say.
schaefer, read the rules. Better yet, here they are (the ones concerning harassment):

Be Considerate of Other Players

Ask before entering someone's area; leave if told to

Do not troll, bully, or otherwise harass people

Pretty sure that also includes throwing snow balls at someone even when you tell them to stop. Look up what harassment means, schaefer. Please... it'll help you out.