Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honeydewsfriend repeatedly attacked me with snowballs and arrows with pvp off.
Started by [E] antonyoo

I have many more screenshots that shows that he did it multiple times. Ill put more up if necessary.

><><><><><><><><><>

Just did an experiment in-game. Although SNOWBALLS DO NO DAMAGE, IT DEALS DAMAGE TO YOUR ARMOR.
Snowballs don't do damage, it's just kinda annoying.
Oh, im sorry, Ill try to find one of him shooting an arrow at me.
This is not the first case that he's been an utter disturbance. He once griefed most of my chests and got unbanned with the excuse "I didn't know you could do that"... and because it was Irethena's first time banning someone... so why not be generous?

This isn't as bad, but it is incredibly stupid. (however he shot a bow at you while he had pvp off... I believe that is a bannable offence.)
Personally, I think that this should be his last warning. I'm sick of seeing people complain about him.
Okay, 2 things I do not like about this...

First, Why does one pic of him have the chat box, and then your second pic of him "supposedly" shooting you not have the chat box?

Is there something in which is being hidden, that you do not wish for the public to see?

Secondly This sounds over dramticaly exagarated in which case you had to go as far as saying he was throwing snowballs at you with his pvp off.....

If anything I would suggest the mods to check the chat logs at the so called time this was happening, In which about this same time you were kicked for "supposedly" using a mod hack to prevent fall damage. I say "suppsoedly, because I do not know the full story behind this, nor do i really care to know..

But what I do know is this just flat out looks fishy to me... and not the kind of fishy thats gonna catch me an ocelot.....
ⓣⓟⓡⓔⓩⓩⓛⓔ wrote:
Personally, I think that this should be his last warning. I'm sick of seeing people complain about him.

While I do agree with you on being tired of hearing about him as well, I stil lstand at this sounds a bit wanky...
I do not disclose my full screenshot because I have private non-minecraft related material to the side of the minecraft window.

Also, it was not my intention to hide the chat box. I did not want other people knowing which items I were using for pvp. Although many would simply find me to be overly anal about pvping, I find this information to be valuable and private information. If necessary, I can post another screenshot including the chat box.

About me being "overly dramatic": First of all, I must admit that I originally thought that snowballs did damage. Regardless of such fact, however, I told him to stop hitting me with the snowballs, but did not stop. I assume that this is against the rules. And also, I would like to remind you that he attacked me several times with arrows while having pvp off. This is against the rules.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now about me using a hack.

Since you dont care, I'll keep if short. I did not. End of story. It has been verified by a mod.
Antonyoo, you realise on a mac you can simply press CMD + SHIFT + 4 to open a selection box for a screenshot?

Alternatively, you can press F2 to take a screenshot of the minecraft window.

And on top of that, you could simply take a full screenshot and cut out the images to the side using Preview - which I can see you have open...
Thank you for the information, I am terrible when it comes to computers.