Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honeydewsfriend repeatedly attacked me with snowballs and arrows with pvp off.
Started by [E] antonyoo

And we didnt even have to turn this into a giant pointless flame war like that one yesterday.
antonyoo wrote:
That comment was made to someone else before honeydews probably interrupted my fight.

About me standing in the arena with pvp off. So what? Why is that wrong? It is not against the rules. And if the server wanted it to be, they should have made the arena a forced pvp arena.

I repeat this because you have not read the whole thread, but I stand there in between fights. Its annoying to warp back and forth, and people, who have agreed to fight me, have a tendency to warp away form the arena if they do not see me waiting there. If the community believes that the arena is a special place where pvp rules do not apply normally, then please request for it to be changed.

And so, what sort of further evidence is needed?

Further evidence? You havent given nearly enough evidence for starters..
antonyoo wrote:
About me standing in the arena with pvp off. So what? Why is that wrong? It is not against the rules. And if the server wanted it to be, they should have made the arena a forced pvp arena.

Well if interrupting a fight is illegal, then dont you think they would have stopped that too...

And also the staff have somewhat already banned standing in a pvp arena with pvp off, 'The End', the most infamous pvp arena on minetown. A while back they made it so people couldnt enter it fully with pvp off.

It isnt done with all place because it would take too long

Your whole plea is terribly flawed... sorry for disassembling it

To be fair, his complaint isnt about his fight being interrupted. But yeah.
I know, It is a part of it though. He brought it up...
To coffeey: I thought that my previous screenshots were enough to get honeydews banned. Shooting arrows at others while having pvp off is wrong. I believe that screenshot alone serves as evidence.

However, looking back on the whole situation, I should have uploaded more screenshots for better understanding. So I uploaded the rest of my screenshots.

<><><><><><><><><>

Now regarding your other comments:

Although I am not sure about whether or not interrupting a fight is against the rules, I am sure I have never said it was or was not. If your comment stems from my comment of "honeydews probably interrupting my fight", lets drop it, because it is rather irrelevant to the overall discussion.

And I do not think that the "existence of the end" can justify your claim that the staff has "somewhat already banned standing in the arena with pvp off". To my recollection, I have never even heard of mods talking about there being rules regarding how your pvp status should be while you are in the arena. If you would like the rules changed, go make a separate thread and make it an official rule.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

And with regards to your last comment: Its not a plea, I have done nothing wrong.

As for your condescending attitude, its rather disgusting and pitiful.
antonyoo wrote:
And I do not think that the "existence of the end" can justify your claim that the staff has "somewhat already banned standing in the arena with pvp off". To my recollection, I have never even heard of mods talking about there being rules regarding how your pvp status should be while you are in the arena.

True Story. Possibly even the truest of ALL stories.
antonyoo wrote:

And I do not think that the "existence of the end" can justify your claim that the staff has "somewhat already banned standing in the arena with pvp off". To my recollection, I have never even heard of mods talking about there being rules regarding how your pvp status should be while you are in the arena. If you would like the rules changed, go make a separate thread and make it an official rule.

What? You said if it wasnt allowed to stand in an area with pvp, then wouldnt mods do something about it.. I answered, they did do something about it. Not in the arena because nobody uses it, people use it now because multiverse is broken. They did make rules in the end about pvp off...

If you break the rules about pvp off in the end down... it applies somewhat to the arenas.

If you didnt hear the massive discussions about it a few months ago... then maybe you should have been listening harder...
Staff has already told you the next time this happens, to take more screenshots then immediately message a staff member.

This keeps going round and round in circles with people fighting.