Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Honeydewsfriend repeatedly attacked me with snowballs and arrows with pvp off.
Started by [E] antonyoo

but you stayed, and you could have warped away. I don't recall there being anything in the rules about hitting a player with PvP off, but killing, yes. honestly i do not see a big deal of this. If this REALLY bothered you, you could easily message an admin/mod on the forums or in game to resolve the problem. But making a whole new post about it is a little far. do you see me ever reporting players with posts? i have not done that, as I report them on mumble, through messages, and messages in game. many more ways to resolve this problem.
I would pe a mod if the need to load a screenshot was not necessary
Antonyoo QUESTION:

1st of all why do you have such a problem with it he didn't kill you nor did he do any damage to you.

2nd you continually BITCH about people who are i guess "PVPING" you, but in technically you were in a PVP arena as said by a previous comment.

3rd who cares really this has no meaning what so ever.
I am a personal friend of Honey and i was on at the time

First of all this is completely useless as snowballs do no damage and arrows do nothing when pvp is off

Secondly he gets boredd easily

Like me

C00LMAN123
C00LMAN123 wrote:
I am a personal friend of Honey and i was on at the time

First of all this is completely useless as snowballs do no damage and arrows do nothing when pvp is off

Secondly he gets boredd easily

Like me

C00LMAN123

how many times do i have to say? >.< snowballs DO, do damage. its linked in a plugin they have, thats why one of the donator perks is /kit snowball.
Madster wrote:
DO, do damage.

Sorry, I couldnt help myself. :excited:
1. He did damage to me.

2. I do not like it when people damage my armor. Especially now that getting exp has become insanely difficult(at least for me). And then, the RULE SHOULD BE CHANGED to where if someone is in the arena, anyone can start hitting the person without having pvp on.

3. Someone broke the rules. Rules need to be enforced.
oh sorry never knew?!?

C00LMAN123
but still, i just dont understand how you are in the ARENA, and you dont want to PvP, and when someone does PvP you, you complain, i could completely understand if you were outside the PvP arena, but inside, and PvP on, you will get hit, sorry to say. but one simple command /pvp to toggle it off, and you can sit there, run around, jump, play, watch, do what ever you want without harm being done to you. simple as that. I would like to see this get locked before further rage occurs.
Madster, snowballs don't do damage, we pelt them at each other/at players all the time and nobody gets hurt. Plus I just tested it on a member to be sure, and nope, no damage.