Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

I have no control over the warp problem--im making pe's about it as well-i just set my home there instead

Also, only one person can control lava furnace--the person who placed the sign--try taking the sign off and putting it back on with the same text--otherwise ill help you build another one.
ok well turns out warp is not private lol guess we messed up there, we will just make more lava furnaces, and then i was thinking we should have a test run to see who we do so far on it but i also need a moderator to put perms on the remainding arena cause the last 1 only did the 100x100 place not the whole 400x400 arena
well--dont we want the players to be able to edit the arena in the outer areas? at least so they can get dirt and wood and stuff--maybe dig holes-

ive been mainly working on the end biome--check it out!
i will lol if u need end stone i have tons
ummm not trying to be a bum here but where is the end terra form cause there is none....there is scarlets desert terraform that she has not finished but other than that nothing and also what is this: 787670.jpg
destroyer the end terraform is near the cake, its hard to tell because the end stone looks a lot like the sand
lol ya probably why i didnt see it and what is the thing i took a pic of
i have no idea what that is, havent even seen it
ya attention to all who are working i tried to host a test run that absolutly failed and so i privated the warp and idk how to undo that so only u guys are able to come in instead of everyone else on the server.
sounds good--im still working on terraforming, but ive stockpiled lots of endstone now