Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

Hey guys,

I don't mean this to be insulting or rude to anyone but I think that pvp in the end has gone WAY too far. I tried to get into the end 8 times today and all times but one I was killed before I was even in for a minute. Players can also no longer use the /pvp off command (I think it's everyone, not just me), so it's very hard to avoid it. I really think that something should be done. I know it spoils the fun for some people but hey, that's what war world is for. Not the end. I understand if not many people agree with me, this is just my opinion.

Sorry if I'm outta line.
makes it better people have to fight even more for rare dragon eggs
I thought you could use the pvp off just would get banned if caught engaging in pvp. Like pvp off and your shooting people with the bow for example. Anyways I dont go to the end at all cause I royally suck at pvp <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I'm happy for there to be PVP in the end, I just think that it's gone too far. I mean, I couldn't even get into one of the towers before someone had thrown a potion at me and I had to warp away. Seriously, hiding just behind the end stone at the side of the stairs and popping out when someone comes! If you want to have PVP battles, go to war world I say. Thebigdawg, I agree on that point. People should be able to right over dragon eggs though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The thing is

The war world is for pvp

Not the end

But I wash I could go in and kill a dragon whiteout worrying about being killed by a d*ck head with diamond sword and armour
Barneys right, I want to go in to the end to fight a dragon too. But whenever i go to the end, there is either a warpkiller or a pool of lava.
yea...pvp is cool for those that like it, but there should be a limit to it imo for the end. I really do try to enforce the spawn killing...we have WW and it is practiacally unused...i think we need to start doing some pvp events in WW to move the fight there...those of you who are pvp-heavy may want to consider moving the fight to WW as well...end should not be ALL about pvp
Zio

Can we have the pvp off command accessible in the end

That will defeat the problem...
Pvp off is allowed in the end but pvp players can still throw potions and lava drop.

The nether is just as lawless as the end, maybe something should be done with warworld? Not many go there x
Make strategic positions like villages, bridges and some tunnels maybe? And them make big wars like events.

That would make warworld a little bit more interesting (at least what i think).