Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

Im a bit sceptical about this, the additions of classes and skills would be wonderfull for lets say the war world and PVP, however in the normal minecraft world its about mining and buidling nice structures, so If you can find a nice middle way I think it can add something to the game!
I definatly think that this would add so much more stuff. It would make "end game" even more fun, something to work on after you have 3 stacks of 64 gb.
I used to play on a server with levels and it mention you couldn't use a certain tool until you got a high enough level. And to use diamond tools you needed to mine something like 1000000000 stone blocks

I don't like it really don't do it!

(server was strikercraft
I used to play on a server with levels and it mention you couldn't use a certain tool until you got a high enough level. And to use diamond tools you needed to mine something like 1000000000 stone blocks

I don't like it really don't do it!

(server was strikercraft
I'd love it because I'd spend more time honing skills
I think Minecraft is not a game made for leveling... people are going to start leveling so they can kill more people and get their stuff. In other words, it would really slow down the building area, which is mostly minecraft main point.
I think the only think the only thing that should be added is the levels and and skills, but the skills are mostly for building and non combat sitiuations because then it would ruin the point of minecraft it would just make another MMO.
it would be great to me i love it i love mmorpgs and minecraft is about having fun and i think this would make it more fun
i say yes
How would classes work? I probably wouldn't want them because then you can't carry sword and bow. Well im guessing that. Idk lol.