Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

Over 400 people voted yes for levelling.

Less than 100 voted against it.

If the people didnt care much about the server, they wouldn't even be on the MineTown website, let alone voting on a poll.

Just because you're more respected, doesn't necessarily mean your opinion is greater than someone elses.

*note* JELLY is right, mkay gtfo was a bit harsh.
Grinding is exactly what this is adz and you know it. All you see on the server chat atm is 'Hurr 10 more points to <insert shitty perk here>' I can get pics.

Minecraft is about building not about this grinding shit. And my snop dog metaphor was spot on. This plugin is a Gimmick to appease the racks of newbs on the server who get bored by building and such (not talking about you or anybody in particular).

If you cant play minecraft how it is supposed to be played, and have the need to get points and perks to ruin gameplay, then go play WoW.

The poll was done to appease the majority yes... that doesnt mean it was done to appease the majority of people who are loyal to the server. You never know how much guests and 1 day old players voted for this plugin because they dont understand the mechanics and the beauty of simplicity that is minecraft.

I am aware adz that not leveling up will not make you unable to play... but it will make you at a disadvantage to everyone else, thus forcing most people to grind up the points, and grinding, is exactly what there doing.

I will not GTFO this server... because i care too much about how this plugin will screw minetown and make it just like the other servers
I think people who bother to post a comment have a bigger say than someone pressing a button. This is usually a hot topic, people waiting for their app to be accepted might have voted on this from boredom only to get it rejected.

This is like installing one of those faction plugins that let you claim land yourself.
adz wrote:
Over 400 people voted yes for levelling.

Less than 100 voted against it.

And being respected and being a dedicated player adz... does in fact make your opinion greater than anothers to a certain extent, depending who the other is.

If a new plugin was coming in (this plugin happens to be a terrible one) and they made a poll, and 400 guests voted for the plugin to be implemented and 100 dedicated and respected members voted against it.

The plugin is then implemented and all the herpyderpy guests and new people who have no idea how Minetown, or Minecraft for that matter, should be or was ever.. have got there wish.

*slow clap*
No, I wont say I am a respected member, I wont even say may say is greater then anyone else..That to me is not what its about..To me its about what the outcome will be...

If it upsets at least 50 players who have been on for 5-6 months and havnt done anything but praise the server...And they leave because its implemented, Im sure this server will see an impact on it...Sure, it wont cripple the server, but the whole

aura and relations that there is now may not exist...

Sure, you can argue that it wont happen, or that I'm speaking out of my ass...And I'm pretty sure you will, Howver I still stand with my statement and opinion.

I see bad things coming out of this.....
Gurgash... its implemented already