Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

I chose yes for skills and levels, but not classes because that takes some of the freedom of minecraft away. If the skills are all present, you can master them all and do whatever you please, which I believe is what this game is all about.

Also, if there's classes, then they often have to be balanced. Without classes and just skills, less balancing is required.
like lamppost said, it has its ups and downs. Most people will love it for a while, but there are plenty of RPG servers out there.
but I dont want 2 leave MT just for RPG elements :3
WOULD LOVE to have it all within MT, thats the one thing MT is missing, an for the above post about it taking away the meaning of MC? are you going to dislike Minecraft all together when 1.8 is fully finished with questing/leveling?

skills/classes adds more meaning to the game you think, MC builds an element of realistic balence when it comes to rpg's

i fill the lack without it makes the game empty when it comes to long grinding an massive building, reward us on are work an battle Fury.
I'd love to see if we could get Classes and Quests. Oh, And did i mention My dream of having Shields In MC? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> But i Think this would be A Brilliant idea. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I thought it would be a great idea for the server, sounds cool. I mean whats the harm in trying :/
I really don't want classes. Skills would be fine, but making a decision which locks you away from some of the game is simply not what playing MC is for.
I like the idea of skills and levels but poor noobs would get their asses kicked in pvp battles haha. I like how its fair at the moment for everyone in a pvp battle.

It wouldnt bother me if we get classes or not, not like I would use them at all. Im not interested in becoming a mage or a fairy :S

x
Name: DanniDorrito

Race: Troll

Class: Troll

General ability: The Danni scream.

Unique ability: The Diamond stealer.

This character usualy likes to perv on people and then rape them.

If you ever see a "Danni" don't look at it and don't and I have to repeat myself DON'T touch it, even if it's tempting.

Beware of the mighty Danni Dorrito <.<
WHERES MY ABILITY OF /RAPE OR /PERV? D:

I am disappointed in you Arvila.