Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

So fucking what. you can still build w.e the fuck you want, so I say YES PLZ ADD but i think notch already might add them himself.
I have some experience with roleplaying things in minecraft since i have played on rainbow before, and i can say it really is a nice thing and can be really fun, but i would suggest to wait for the 1.8 update since that might save tons of time for the server hosters ^^. Furthermore all those plugins will not work on 1.8 for a while so i think its better to wait a little.
Sounds brill <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I would like if we waited until 1.8. It will be another thing to look forward to!!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
and also to do leveling, you have to do stuff you regularly would in MC
Ok cant wait to grind ..."Runescape" No lifer Mode OFF
I looked at the MCMMO plugin, and have played on a few servers with it, and it is a great plugin
i say wait until 1.8 also if we are going to have things like classes we need to make things like quests so the classes are actually usable not just a title and give the classes a major point if we add these things i believe it would turn minetown into more of an rpg
I think it would be a good idea give people with a house and second house stuff to do
I like the idea of leveling, but not classes. Also, I would only like it if you level up by doing things you normally do in MC. I just don't want classes, because whenever you play a game with classes, you end up regretting whichever one you chose. Always.
from a person who has played MANY mmorpgs like... runescape wow... ect. i think it would be a good idea i did vote yes but the game turns more into leveling and gettign your skills up then what it is more about the game its self i think its a cool idea but keep that in mind