Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): _Death_

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Greetings Comrades!, I desire to become a trial guard, to help aid my fellow citizens on their path to redemption. As current prisoner, I have exhibited to all my martial prowess, and have used guard quality armor to momentarily, if violently, restore a certain... calm to the server. Generally at times, when few guards are on ( 1:00 am EST to 4:00 am EST usually). I finally desire to say, I will "Don't drop the soap" in my quest to maintain order, by not allowing "soap", "sugar", and other "contrabands", as the kiddies call it today, to be distributed by myself or others.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes , I have only the utmost respect for the law.

PS: I know some of you may have doubts, as to the.. effectiveness of my methods; while unorthodox I agree, I believe they have their part in maintain a stable , and most importantly law abiding society. I mean, with me on guards, who could possibly lead uprisings?
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): VVX1000

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:

I have been excited about the prison server concept for quite some time now. I wish to keep the prison safe and help out any way i can! I love the server idea and love playing in it. I also have quite a few years in minecraft and other games as an administrator, I wish to lend a hand in any way possible.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes

PS-DONT DROP THE SOAP BLOCK
PredSpread was demoted for breaking 4 server rules inc calling me a "Cookie" when he was jailed like any other player for doing so.

Please can I remind TGuards:

Dont carry guard items off duty

Dont PVP off duty

Dont take drugs

Respect both players and members.

Server rules are lax but we will take action if players complain about you, or if you act like a jerk when treated like any other player.
@1245822 wrote:
At this point, I prefer being a normal member.

Could I have trial Guard taken off my player and my 35$ donator perks attached to me?

kthx

Done <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> x
Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Smallz9127

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I would like to be a temporary trial guard because i would like to make sure the server runs smoothly with no cheaters. I would also like to make sure everyone is following the rules and making sure other people are having a good time

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes/No Yes absolutely
In Game Name (IGN) Tman_103

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard? I would like to be a guard because it seems fun to kill people who are killing others and busting people with drugs. No other reason I would just like to be a guard!

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@637590 wrote:
PredSpread was demoted for breaking 4 server rules inc calling me a "Cookie" when he was jailed like any other player for doing so.

Dont PVP off duty

Dont take drugs

Server rules are lax but we will take action if players complain about you, or if you act like a jerk when treated like any other player.

I was off duty.

Why can't I pvp off duty - that's the point.

I didn't take drugs while on duty.

I did respect everyone - the chat filter is there for a reason.

Server rules AREN'T lax when you're managing.
@1086959 wrote:
Danni will we have an increased chance of becoming a guard if we do well in beta?

It can be mentioned on your guard application.
@929797 wrote:
@637590 wrote:

Dont PVP off duty

Dont take drugs

I was off duty.

Why can't I pvp off duty - that's the point.

I didn't take drugs while on duty.

I did respect everyone - the chat filter is there for a reason.

Server rules AREN'T lax when you're managing.

Clearly didnt read the rules.

Go back to the pvp server pred, /server pvp
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): madster456

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I have been on minetown for about a year and a half(two years in november) and I just want to give back to the community and help out as much as I can!

=================================================================================================================

Official Application

=================================================================================================================

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game):

mindreader007

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:

I want to become a Temporary Trial Guard to play as a guard and to see the other side of the game in the guard's perspective, and most of my friends are guards XD

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes/No

Yes