Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

NKRFHX1.png

A0StH6Q.png

As we are in Beta with the prison it means all will be reset.

Therefore, we are allowing any Minetown Member to become a temporary trial guard to let all players try out as staff on the server.

This could be if you just want to be staff for a little while and have fun or if you are considering to be staff when the Prison is out of Beta and want to prove to use how good you would be as staff for the real thing!

We will be promoting 30 people to Temporary Trial Guards, the position will last 1 week while the server is in Beta.

Please post a reply below to apply, separate threads will not be accepted. This is a first come, first serve basis so it will be the first 20 people to apply correctly will receive the temporary position.

Please read the Prison Staff Guide, this will be the official thread which staff will follow when the server is reset and out of Beta.

It will have everything you need to know for the role like commands allowed and what rules you will need to follow***

Here is the link:

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7358092-staff-guide-prison-beta

As a Temporary Trial Guard you will receive all the perks you would get as a full staff member.

Perks are listed within the Prison Staff Guide.

***Please Note: Since this is in BETA the rules will not be as strict for you, but if you are considering to apply for staff when the server is reset you should show us what you would be like as a Guard while you are a Temporary Trial Guard

Even though this is a temporary position and its fine to have fun, if a lot of players complain about you, we will remove you from the position. Remember that you need to allow all players to have an enjoyable experience on the server, not just your own!
APPLICATION wrote:

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game):

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes/No

Heres the list of players who will be TGuards for the Beta week:

TEMP TGUARDS:

moon_rocks

SuddenOrgasm

Fettuccini

revels21

bennett020

stickmanlazer0

WaffleWing

awesomeperson800

jallaf

ambiosis

lancefortier

ipwnin3D

xk_cortex

GTLtheLoneWolf

jimbo493

evanskis

Nick663

cokekonut

Pieman506

wawon0

leronzadok

OperationNova9

gardiner_1

a3modz2

StarFox1197

Savage1106

Gashll

Jess31Jan

WOOTman12345

Astrotheide

jake_cool1234

Here is the list of anyone who could be added to the guards if any TGuards are removed.

ON RESERVE:

_Death_

VVX1000

Smallz9127

madster456

mindreader007

Here is the list of staff to be TGuards too.

STAFF:

lucasgreen

Hayden775

Deeque

EliteCatalyst

WhatItDo

jc199710

Million_acers

OhTen40oZ

smilingkate

kosakriszi

Insert0Name0Here

joey_dev

kutha1

lochiechoccie

Tman_103

- More players can still post below, you will be added to the bottom of the reserve list.

- If players complain about you with screenshot proof you may be removed from the temporary position, its fine to be lax on the rules and have fun but please don't do it at the expense of other players experience on the server.

- If you are not there for the whole week please post on this thread so others on the reserve list have chance to play the role too. Giving your role away is also allowed but it will go to the top person on the reserve list.

- Any staff that are Mods and above will recieve the ChatMod rank, but if you prefer to try out the Guard rank let me know and i'll add you to the list.

- Builders, Events Staff, Helpers and Trial Mods can apply to try out as guards. You will not be included as part of the list of players and it is available for you at any time while in Beta. This is just as a little thank you for everything you do for Minetown!
YES YES YES

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): moon_rocks

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Do you know how long I have wanted the prison server I love prisons. I hope this isint only for people with expierence. #MTRevamp is amazing. I just wouldn't want to drop the soap because it would make me slip and die ;(.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Ja/Nein -- Ja
Thanks so much for releasing this, Danni. I've been waiting for so long.

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): SuddenOrgasm (Formally known as DylanBryanRoss1)

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I would love to experience the server for the first time in a Guard's perspective. I have been playing on some prison servers ran by other communities, I have seen them struggle to find decent staff members. I would love to make the Minetown penitentiary the best prison in the Minecraft community. I have been a Gaurd on a few servers before, so I do have some experience when it comes to dealing with killers, rapists, etc. I love to learn new things, especially commands.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes, I have read them extensively.
Oops
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Fettuccini

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Well, I would give you a compelling reason, but I don't specifically have one. I just do.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes.
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): revels21

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Played/staffed on Prison servers before and would like to see how this one is run compared with others/how it works and what it's like. Also would just like a change from normal Vaniilla MC/Tekkit in a staffing role.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes/No
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): bennett020

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I love prison servers, I would like to contribute to MT more and also sounds pretty cool <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes.
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): stickmanlazer0

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: As it says says TGuards must rely on their PvP skills, and i have played on the pvp server for a long time, so i am a good PvP'er. And i have played on some other Prison servers before so i have basic knowledge. All the prison servers i've played on were fun, so if minetown has one it will be twice as good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I want to overall make the prison server a fun and ordered place.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): WaffleWing

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I want to be a Temporary Trial Guard because it would be a lot of fun since I've never been a guard on any Prison Server before. Prison Server guards also use different ways to sort out problems compared to something like a SMP server staff member would do, so it would be very cool to experience how the Trial Guard position would be like.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes

Thank you for reading <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This Is My Appliction

In Game Name (IGN) awesomeperson800

Ive Been Roaming This Server For A Long Time I Respect Other People And Trust Me I Have A LOT Of Experience Of Minecraft I Looked Over The Rules And Guidelines Im Ready. It Will Have A Fun Aspect To It. In The Future I Want To Sign Up For Staff Im Young But Im Intelligent And The Best Gamer Of All My Friends That Are Boys.Ive Had Minecraft Since Alpha They Barely Got It.