Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): ipwnin3D

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I've alwys wanted to be a cop on a server, I love the responcibility, and I love the pressure that may be applied upon me.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Absolutlely.
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): soccerjj1

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: To enforce the prison rules and protect new players from stronger ones

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): xk_cortex

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: To enforce rules and make sure everyone has fun!

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): GTLtheLoneWolf

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I'm really interested in this server, it brings a whole new way of playing Minecraft, making it more fun. I wish to be a part of this, and help to shape the server to it's best potential, with a friendly environment.

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game):jimbo493

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:I have been with MT for a while, and I like to be a staff member, and help out, thats just how I am, even in real life. I dont like to act in plays, but I love stage crew and working "behind-the-scenes"

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes, Of Course

O.o Dont Drop the Soap Guise! I Hate Falling, Especially on prison servers

Just fyi-

The 20th application was soccerjj1's
Current staff who have applied wont be included in the list, they will still get the rank though. The 20 players will be solely members of minetown to give them a chance to play as a temporary staff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> x
Currently 18 People, assuming that lucasgreen is staff, with build team and all, if he wont be then 19 people!
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): EliteCatalyst

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: To enforce rules in the Prison. I'm not much of a law-breaker, and given the opportunity would probably OD on any and all drugs I could get my little prisoner hands on. It just seems like a fun experience and I think I would enjoy it more. This week can be a nice Test trial to see how things go with myself as a guard.

I saw 19 and had to make it even at 20.
@2901096 wrote:
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): EliteCatalyst

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: To enforce rules in the Prison. I'm not much of a law-breaker, and given the opportunity would probably OD on any and all drugs I could get my little prisoner hands on. It just seems like a fun experience and I think I would enjoy it more. This week can be a nice Test trial to see how things go with myself as a guard.

I saw 19 and had to make it even at 20.

Arent you considered staff?