Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

If I could have the same option Luggious said and just be set back to Chat Mod, that would be great.

Thank you.
@1044909 wrote:
If I could have the same option Luggious said and just be set back to Chat Mod, that would be great.

Thank you.

You've been removed from chatmod and have your $200 donator perks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Could you make a /kit food for staff to use, maybe in release, because that is why we need extra kits
@1787762 wrote:
Could you make a /kit food for staff to use, maybe in release, because that is why we need extra kits

You now have food in the guard kits while you are on duty. (If you run out use the disposal sign in the crafting room to wipe all guard items including armor and reuse /kit tguard)

You'll have to get food like other players while off duty <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Official Application

gunqqer

i want to be a guard because i'v all ways wanted to be a prison guard

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me
My application is a simple one, but hopefully an effective one.

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Mastozz

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I want to see people have fun and help them out in the time of need, and kick some buttocks when the prisoners are unruly

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Nah G this is old. Old old old.
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Dogattack3

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: people have been telling me I should apply, and i've been thinking about it. I love prison servers, and am stoked MT has one. i feel i would make a good guard, as i am fair, willing, overly active, and an excellent pvper.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes

This is even older holy smokes.
Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: There are many reasons why I would like to become a Temporary Trial Guard. One reason is that i think I am fairly good at playing Minecraft(not to self promote). A second I love the game and the server and I'm always playing it, I only play on MineTown server. A third reason is everyday I sign on for at least 2 hours+ a day, so i can always be working as a Temporary Trial Guard. A fourth and final reason is that I am a very polite and respectful person, i will not spam the the server chat, bully or harass anyone, and arguably the most important, advertise other servers or websites.

I accept, I will follow all staff and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes