Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Todays update (also being added to main post)

Heres the list of players who will be TGuards for the Beta week:

TEMP TGUARDS:

moon_rocks

SuddenOrgasm

Fettuccini

revels21

bennett020

stickmanlazer0

WaffleWing

awesomeperson800

killerqueen125

jallaf

ambiosis

lancefortier

ipwnin3D

soccerjj1

xk_cortex

GTLtheLoneWolf

jimbo493

evanskis *sobs*

Nick663

cokekonut

Here is the list of anyone who could be added to the guards if any TGuards are removed.

ON RESERVE:

Pieman506

wawon0

lostbit

dzoumaya

Here is the list of staff to be TGuards too.

STAFF:

lucasgreen

XCoaster

Hayden775

Deeque

EliteCatalyst

jc199710

More players can still post below, you will be added to the bottom of the reserve list.

If players complain about you with screenshot proof you may be removed from the temporary position, its fine to be lax on the rules and have fun but please don't do it at the expense of other players experience on the server.

If you are not there for the whole week please post on this thread so others on the reserve list have chance to play the role too. Giving your role away is also allowed but it will go to the top person on the reserve list.

Any staff that are Mods and above will recieve the ChatMod rank, but if you prefer to try out the Guard rank let me know and i'll add you to the list.

Builders, Events Staff, Helpers and Trial Mods can apply to try out as guards. You will not be included as part of the list of players and it is available for you at any time while in Beta. This is just as a little thank you for everything you do for Minetown!
@637590 wrote:

evanskis *sobs*

hahahaha

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): dzoumaya

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:I want to be a TGuard because I am bound to help, and is willing to help the dear prisoners, esspeically when one drops the soap ( <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object> ) I also want to be looked up to. c:

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
@1152292 wrote:
@637590 wrote:

evanskis *sobs*

hahahaha

I have prepared and planned everything for this prison.

But I did not prepare or plan for this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Erm :S never paid attention to this thread till now.

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): WhatItDo

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:Ive been anticipating the prison server for a while now and having spent more than a days worth of hours on the server as a prisoner , I would like to see the experience from a guards perspective. I think it would be cool to have knowledge of both sides of the battlefield so that I may be of some use in the future.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Official Application

so official that it hurts!

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Luggious

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Well, since this position is temporary I thought I would give it a go, I've enjoyed the wonders of the prison on the server and the many possibilites for Role Playing that it emits, since I'm a bit of an RP freak I'll deffinetly get into character as a prison guard. Ill be sure to turn away whenever somebody has dropped the soap and any drugs from players will be forced out of them. :3

I'll not get distracted with things such as gambling since I've already gotten over my addiction to prizon gambling, as Danni would already know. >.>

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me:Yeah, I usually follow the rules set out by servers, if I do not follow the rules to its full consent just give me a call. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>

Lottz of love discipline

Lugg
moon_rocks

SuddenOrgasm

Fettuccini

revels21

bennett020

stickmanlazer0

WaffleWing

awesomeperson800

jc199710

killerqueen125

jallaf

ambiosis

lancefortier

ipwnin3D

soccerjj1

xk_cortex

GTLtheLoneWolf

jimbo493

evanskis *sobs*

Nick663

LOOLLLLOLOLOL EVAN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THATS WORSE THAN ME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOL
@637590 wrote:
@1152292 wrote:
@637590 wrote:

evanskis *sobs*

hahahaha

I have prepared and planned everything for this prison.

But I did not prepare or plan for this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

Danni what have you even done?
Evanskis for president.
@544132 wrote:
Evanskis for president.

I've been thinking about just letting him take over entirely, he can be the server manager. I think he'd do well <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): PredSpread

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Because I can batter people to death with my very large stick and/or present it to them when/if they drop the soap.