Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): lucasgreen

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Because i feel like it would be fun to be in the steps of a guard for a week <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I also strive to drop the soap... So, dont drop the soap. ( ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> )

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): xxtrey1996xx

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:I want to apply for Temp Trial Guard as it would be interesting to see a jail server from the eyes of a guard and not as a player. Also, If i See someone Drop the soap, then i will help them.... I am very strict when it comes to rule following.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes

Please Ignore This app as it has been brought to my attention i will not be available during this time period.
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game):Jc199710

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:I want to apply for trial guard becaue its a whole new experience which i would love to do and ttry also if i see someone drop the soap ill be the first to try to help them also ill make sure people follow the rules

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Killerqueen125

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I think it would be such an awesome experience! I have a lot of input when it comes to things like this. I am on a lot so I will be able to do my best to find bugs and report them. I am also just a very fun person to be around and will make it very fun!

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes!
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game):Jallaf

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: *Shines VIP tag*

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: (Yes)/No
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): XCoaster

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Moderation is a specialty of mine, I enjoy moderating where moderation is needed. I can enforce rules, and I can enfoce them well.

( DON'T DROP THE SOAP )

((I know regular staff are given ChatMod))
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Hayden775

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: The concept of how this prison server works intrigues me. I would enjoy trying out the guard position to see what it's like on the other side of a cops and robbers experience. Under my guidance one will not simply drop the soap, rather, the soap will drop them.

Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): ambiosis

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Because i think it will be a fun way to participate more in the minetown community. And it will give me more experience for maybe becoming regular minetown staff in the future.

I shall not drop the soap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): DeeQue

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: Because I think it would be a fun way to continue to help out this server and if I were to apply for the real thing after Beta I would like to know what I was getting myself into <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes/No YES!!
Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): lancefortier

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: because i want to get to know what it will be like to become staff. and i hope to become staff one day.