Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Bugs & Suggestions (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

@1245249 wrote:
On D block, are the top row of furnaces in the crafting room just for show? if not they're broken for me at least ^_^

Should be fixed now
@556376 wrote:

• Krystalin's right.I think the top row of furnaces have an overlapping WG protection over them without the chest acces flag enabled.
  • About the safezone camping: I think a plugin that doesn't allow you to re-enter a zone you just left for 5 seconds could do wonders.

This is really a problem for TGuards. You may say that they can try and catch them at a later time, but I'm sure this will cause drama and misunderstanding.

"What's the limited time on it?"

"Why did you kill me for no reason? I didn't kill you for no reason. A few days ago, you hit me and ran into the safezone."

All those disagreements could be avoided with such a plugin.
  • Another issue: Players logging out after they've been asked to hand over their sword or when they're about to get killed.

There's several plugins that could resolve the logging out while in combat issue (for example, the npcbot used on the pvp server: you log out during combat? an npc with your appearance spawns in the place you logged out, if that npc gets killed, he'll drop your inventory and yours will be wiped.

The logging out after being asked to hand over something might be a bit harder to counter though. Perhaps an ability for Guards & TGuards to simply wipe an offline player's inventory. Or some way that it gets wiped when they log back on if it's impossible to wipe an offline player's inventory.

- Fixed furnaces

- If there is such a plugin that works with WG, let me know. We've found a couple that prevent safe zoning by it changing the attacked/attacking player hittable in a safezone but that can be abused. Another point to this is, theres no pvp. So if they ask those silly questions the same answer will be "Staff will do what it takes to enforce the no pvp rule". This is a roleplay prison server, they can go to /server pvp for a pvp server.

- That issue will be resolved once out of beta, guards can jail them even when they go offline and only counts the time they are in the prison. That plugin would bring up a lot of problems with connection time outs if a player has bad internet or a derpy pc. Also, asking for a sword isnt a pvp situation so an npc would not spawn when they log out anyway.
Furnaces on the top row are still not working for me. O.o maybe I am the broken one?
When on other servers, the cross server chat from the prison server is a little broken. Tags appear twice, and both of these tags appear after the player's name.
TGuards really need /jail. Like GTLtheLoneWolf said, there's no way of stopping people running in to the safe zone after hitting a guard, or if a guard asks a player to hand over their weapon using the countdown, there's no way of enforcing it if the player's in a safe zone, and because players know the TGuards aren't able to use /jail, some of them are on the point of abusing this at times...

Also, could you give TGuards coloured names when they are on-duty, because it's hard to tell who's a guard, seeing as players are able to take and use guard armour, without doing /duty list and that's not really useful when you see someone PVPing and need to know whether it's a guard or player quickly..
The doublechest i bought in the bank doesnt work, it only shows a single chest
If you log out, standing in a mine, and the mine is reset, you will take damage when you log in, possibly killing players...

Another point, not sure if this is intentional or if I'm just doing it wrong or something, but I can't seem to warp anywhere without using signs, using /warp <warpname> for warps I know I have access to, doesn't work, even spelling it exactly, capitals and all. The only one I seem to be able to do manually is /warp staff...
The warping thing is intentional, you're supposed to have to go through the dangerous areas to get to other places. Prison isn't supposed to be easy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> ^_^
Maybe remove staff Tools drops after death, prisoners get very powerfull with them while using them with Safezone camp :b
@803541 wrote:
while using them with Safezone camp :b

Pretty sure excessive Safezone camping is 'jailable'... find a ChatMod to jail 'em if they do it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Dunno if this was already suggested but my mom is yelling at me about not getting up and doing something that takes 15 minutes to do that I can do later, but jailing in the prison should be called solitary rather than jailing and there should be a rule where you have to cut down the whole tree so they can regrow a little faster <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>