Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Bugs & Suggestions (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

I really don't like the idea of players having to wait to respawn, guards can just kill and extend jail times for repeating offenders.

Is it just me or do guards struggle to kill other players, especially in riots. An alternative is to give them better gear. I think jailing should be a last resort
@744235 wrote:
I really don't like the idea of players having to wait to respawn, guards can just kill and extend jail times for repeating offenders.

Is it just me or do guards struggle to kill other players, especially in riots. An alternative is to give them better gear. I think jailing should be a last resort

You do realise the current guards were not picked, right? Chill out on the guard situation. Once we have staff that are able to jail it will be a lot different.
And that didn't really answer my last post? I said I would prefer if jailing was a last resort. I was not criticising the guards by no means I was just stating the fact they struggle to stop large scale riots and a delayed respawn or better equipment would help them deal with it without the need for jailing
Actually i think the most prevalent opinion is that guards should be more powerfull.

If we consider that players may move between guard<->player roles (which would be great), for me the bottom line is that the system need to be balanced.

So that when this kinda of bullies, the one we see today chopping heads all arround, don't screw the game when becoming guards.
I suggest you loosen the anti-caps/spam filter. For example, I just logged on and said a simple "Hello MT" and got kicked for, Disconnected by Server You're not allowed to spam in chat!I never actually spammed anything or said anything for that matter. I've also noticed this has been happening to a few other people on the prison server last night.