Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Bugs & Suggestions (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

I honestly think that there need to be 3 new rules added for the server, based on common problems I've been facing lately.

1st - 'You may not pvp to help guards kill other prisoners. You will still be killed for pvping.'

2nd - 'Do not complain if you are hit or killed by collateral damage in a chase. If you see a fight going on, it would be best to get out of the way if you do not want to take damage.'

and 3rd - 'Do not at anytime randomly ask for a guard or chatmod to jail you for no reason. Continually asking will get you muted.'

Kindest Reagards,

GTL
Maybe to cut down on Guard Items being given to players, that when you are in /duty you get to keep items on death. That way people dont keep getting your stuff then, less times /kit guard has to be used decreasing it even more
Also, I believe I have seen several TGuard's complaining that the knock-back enchantment is not very useful. Maybe a 'better' enchantment like Sharpness so that Guard's can have a supplementary advantage to the rioting or rule breaking prisoners, but also not be too powerful and spoil the fun of a Prison server. That's just my opinion as sometimes knock-back becomes a pain after hitting a player and they go 10 or more blocks away from you and then you have to catch up to them all over again.
Not only that, but the knockback enchantment is extremely annoying near the safe areas.

Only little bump and the prisoner is now in the safe area, refusing to come out, saying 'WTF BRO! You hit me in here! Not my fault!"

Which in itself is completely irrelevant, as if we tell you to leave a safe area, you should listen to us.

You are a prisoner, we are guards, our word is law, abide by it.
Suggestion:

Perhaps you should make a massive billboard at spawn saying that you'd better leave the prison server and go /server pvp if you want to pvp without getting jailed/muted 24/7.

Saves you the trouble of having to type it twice/minute.

And maybe add a board of what else there's to do on the server. That might actually fit onto one sign rather than a billboard.
@5238113 wrote:
Guards on duty should not be able to hit other guards on duty, occasionally someone will run between guards while pvping and it would be easier if we didn't have to worry about hitting each other

Thanks(:,

CK00011

The clans plugin implemented will help with this
@1123647 wrote:
Also, I believe I have seen several TGuard's complaining that the knock-back enchantment is not very useful. Maybe a 'better' enchantment like Sharpness so that Guard's can have a supplementary advantage to the rioting or rule breaking prisoners, but also not be too powerful and spoil the fun of a Prison server. That's just my opinion as sometimes knock-back becomes a pain after hitting a player and they go 10 or more blocks away from you and then you have to catch up to them all over again.

Its been changed
@3047404 wrote:
Not only that, but the knockback enchantment is extremely annoying near the safe areas.

Only little bump and the prisoner is now in the safe area, refusing to come out, saying 'WTF BRO! You hit me in here! Not my fault!"

Which in itself is completely irrelevant, as if we tell you to leave a safe area, you should listen to us.

You are a prisoner, we are guards, our word is law, abide by it.

Its been fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@556376 wrote:
Suggestion:

Perhaps you should make a massive billboard at spawn saying that you'd better leave the prison server and go /server pvp if you want to pvp without getting jailed/muted 24/7.

Saves you the trouble of having to type it twice/minute.

And maybe add a board of what else there's to do on the server. That might actually fit onto one sign rather than a billboard.

There will be an auto message. Maybe you should just use your common sense and use /server pvp if you want to fight

Its quite obvious when theres pvp in the command that its the allocated server for pvping, not exactly rocket science.

Theres a starting out guide provided and we have planned a tutorial for noobs that dont understand what a prison is.
Ok Danni so today I hitting a player because he was pvping another player, and when I was chasing him down, I kept hitting him and blue sparks came out and nothing happened. So I think its like glitching for the sharpness 2 sword, because its going to be really hard to kill prisoners if there running away. K thx ~A3Modz2
Oh and just to prove it here.

Click Here

Is it possible to make the prisoner's name any color other than the blue? It is a real pain to read when you are moving.
@4434737 wrote:
Oh and just to prove it here.

Click Here

Not sure why, maybe its a feature of enchanted items. Don't think theres much we can do about it.
@809621 wrote:
Is it possible to make the prisoner's name any color other than the blue? It is a real pain to read when you are moving.

Yeah I'll have a look at colors we havent used for donators or staff and find a different color for players x