Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Bugs & Suggestions (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

@803541 wrote:
if you glitch somewhere, you are badly owned.

no warps or tp or spawn command working yet, my friend cant continue play atm because of this permission issue <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

edit: also, /jail, /ban, /kick and /mute commands do not work aswell...

There is no teleporting command enabled at all, and the only way to warp is via the warp signs. For the other report regarding /jail, /ban, etc., those commands are for the Guard rank and up. More details will be released after beta, as well as a Guard application.
@3140268 wrote:
hey danni i feel as though there should be a way for the guards to see who struck them because i would like to play in this part of the server but all the guards keep killing me because someone runs by them and hits them while i am standing there and they think its me when i ask why and explain they just call me a liar and its kind of a neusence when i cant even play the game due to the guards killing everyone before they know whats happening if something is able to be done i would like to hear about it thanks

We will see what we can do about this. Thanks for the report!
Suugestion, TGuards need /jail!
I cant seem to access any of the donater mines through the warp signs.
@809621 wrote:
I cant seem to access any of the donater mines through the warp signs.

I believe, that Danni isn't releasing those until after beta.

Just kidding, she just needs to get the forum set up for it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@1787762 wrote:
Suugestion, TGuards need /jail!

It's just a fun role, the trial guards aren't suppose to have powers. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@3140268 wrote:
hey danni i feel as though there should be a way for the guards to see who struck them because i would like to play in this part of the server but all the guards keep killing me because someone runs by them and hits them while i am standing there and they think its me when i ask why and explain they just call me a liar and its kind of a neusence when i cant even play the game due to the guards killing everyone before they know whats happening if something is able to be done i would like to hear about it thanks

Sorry that happened to you but this isnt enough information or proof to help. I will hang about the server and try to see for myself.

To make a full complaint about a guard you need screenshot proof and also their name.

Also about the signs you should pass as you are going into D Block PVP area:

"Warning! Riots tend to break out and staff will kill. Even the innocent will get killed if caught up in it."

So try to avoid going into PVP unless you need to pass through it, run around players.
Suggestion: Change the fishing pond biome to swamp to make the water a murky color. While it won't make a difference, it just adds atmosphere to the place with dirty looking water.
I'm here to report someone who said f off about me mining a tree that they then wanted to mine thanks here is a screenshot.
Staff will warn ingame if they see swearing.

Since this is a highly competitive server we are expecting to have a lot of cussing going on, we will try to keep it to a minimum but wont take action unless staff see it for themselves ingame x
We need more guards like a lot of people are still dieing and make it where we can buy a private slot. ~A3modz2