Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Bugs & Suggestions (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Jailing someone doesn't rid them of the items. Which doesn't resolve the issue.

People rather get jailed for 5- 30 mins than giving up their best gear.
@1245249 wrote:
Furnaces on the top row are still not working for me. O.o maybe I am the broken one?

Try now, let me know if its still not working
@957312 wrote:
When on other servers, the cross server chat from the prison server is a little broken. Tags appear twice, and both of these tags appear after the player's name.

Should be fixed
@957310 wrote:
TGuards really need /jail. Like GTLtheLoneWolf said, there's no way of stopping people running in to the safe zone after hitting a guard, or if a guard asks a player to hand over their weapon using the countdown, there's no way of enforcing it if the player's in a safe zone, and because players know the TGuards aren't able to use /jail, some of them are on the point of abusing this at times...

Also, could you give TGuards coloured names when they are on-duty, because it's hard to tell who's a guard, seeing as players are able to take and use guard armour, without doing /duty list and that's not really useful when you see someone PVPing and need to know whether it's a guard or player quickly..

Chatmods can jail for you, message one to jail a player. Guards will also have the ability too.
@2387908 wrote:
The doublechest i bought in the bank doesnt work, it only shows a single chest

You brought a single chest - you need to click the upgrade to upgrade to double chest
@957310 wrote:
If you log out, standing in a mine, and the mine is reset, you will take damage when you log in, possibly killing players...

Another point, not sure if this is intentional or if I'm just doing it wrong or something, but I can't seem to warp anywhere without using signs, using /warp <warpname> for warps I know I have access to, doesn't work, even spelling it exactly, capitals and all. The only one I seem to be able to do manually is /warp staff...

Its intentional - you need to travel through dangerous areas to get to places you need to be. hence why all warps are accessible through spawn.
@803541 wrote:
Maybe remove staff Tools drops after death, prisoners get very powerfull with them while using them with Safezone camp :b

They get the items for killing guards. Contact a chatmod to jail safezone campers. Guards will have the ability to jail too.
@1692097 wrote:
Dunno if this was already suggested but my mom is yelling at me about not getting up and doing something that takes 15 minutes to do that I can do later, but jailing in the prison should be called solitary rather than jailing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Its called Confinement, it says so above the cells <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@556376 wrote:
Jailing someone doesn't rid them of the items. Which doesn't resolve the issue.

People rather get jailed for 5- 30 mins than giving up their best gear.

Thats fine, if someone is excessive pvping regardless of jails or warnings (and cannot be killed) they can contact me to personally remove all contrabands from them. Over time more trusted staff members will get this power too.
@1086959 wrote:
Give a colored name to the guards. Its hard to tell the difference between A person who wants to kill me and a guard thats working with me

The plugin we have does not allow this, you only see red names when they are off duty unfortunately.

I will try and get players names changed to grey or something so only on-duty staff will have white names.
@1086959 wrote:
staff are supposed to have access to the donate50 block i only have access to 35

Danni changed it to 35.

on another note @Danni Tguards get guard after beta if they are active?
@3579501 wrote:
@1086959 wrote:
staff are supposed to have access to the donate50 block i only have access to 35

Danni changed it to 35.

on another note @Danni Tguards get guard after beta if they are active?

No, this has been answered before. You are able to include on your full application that you helped as a trial guard, but you are not auto-promoted.
Okay, I heard from dpwheaton that prison guards can do bounties, even if the person with the bounty placed has not commited a crime.

I've saw that dp killed tman for the bounty, even when he was on duty, his excuse for killing him was for the bounty. When I exclaimed that it is slightly unfail he said that Danni confirmed that it was legal.

I was wondering if theres a rule against doing such a thing...
@1245822 wrote:
Okay, I heard from dpwheaton that prison guards can do bounties, even if the person with the bounty placed has not commited a crime.

I've saw that dp killed tman for the bounty, even when he was on duty, his excuse for killing him was for the bounty. When I exclaimed that it is slightly unfail he said that Danni confirmed that it was legal.

I was wondering if theres a rule against doing such a thing...

I've handled this. If there's still an issue, let Danni or I know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
SUGGESTION:

There should be a mumble channel and / or a subchannel for guards and such can talk with eachother Planning the next riot / planning to catch a pvp'er <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Can we have a donor perk for a private shower and perhaps soap with rope attached? lawl
Guards on duty should not be able to hit other guards on duty, occasionally someone will run between guards while pvping and it would be easier if we didn't have to worry about hitting each other

Thanks(:,

CK00011
Actually execution sounds like a fun idea.

Teleport them next to a wall with a WG region with flag: entry: deny. That'll make them unable to move.

Then a guard appears and shoots them down with a bow <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

It's RP based and rids them of their (overpowered) items that got them into trouble in the first place.