Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Bugs & Suggestions (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

All memory taken?

Must have been the enormous amount of pixels from Coffeey's wiener. I knew I shouldn't have dropped the soap.
Found the problem, Dynmap for Pearl was doing backups which it shouldn't have. There was like 7 dynmaps because of it xD Which was taking over 60% of servers memory.

Sawines fixing it and configuring it not to do another backup now. Hopefully not much longer until we can bring the servers back up!

However, this could mean some stuff like money derped on the prison. We're not sure of the full extent of damage caused yet but hopefully its not too much.

Thank god we're just in beta right? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> x
Any ETA on its return?
Okay, I know this has been asked before but,

Can Trial Guards please have the ability to jail?

I cannot tell you how many times THIS is has happened.

KUR4gYY.png

There are hardly ever any actually Guards on duty, whereas there are TGuards on all the time. Considering that safe area camping is against the rules, I sincerely think we TGuards need to be able to /jail.

Kindest Regards,

GTL
You should be able to put items in the bank wirelessly but have to go there to withdraw, so that if you get killed in the pvp zone you wont lose all your iron or coblle or coal(:
I suggest more food for the Tguard kit because 5 golden apples isn't the most filling thing
On B Block, the warp to D block doesn't seem to work; might just be me
@544132 wrote:
Any ETA on its return?

Its up again, Lots of threads about the downtime were about so I wasnt able to notice all the comments and reply about it. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner and thank you for your patience while it was down!
@3047404 wrote:
Okay, I know this has been asked before but,

Can Trial Guards please have the ability to jail?

I cannot tell you how many times THIS is has happened.

KUR4gYY.png

There are hardly ever any actually Guards on duty, whereas there are TGuards on all the time. Considering that safe area camping is against the rules, I sincerely think we TGuards need to be able to /jail.

Kindest Regards,

GTL

It's given to guards. Its fine to let them go and get them if you can later for it, or just drop it entirely. Not too much of a problem since its beta.
@5238113 wrote:
You should be able to put items in the bank wirelessly but have to go there to withdraw, so that if you get killed in the pvp zone you wont lose all your iron or coblle or coal(:

Its been set up in different areas to add that element of danger when protecting/storing your items. Wouldnt be as dangerous if you could just type one command and its all stored and safe.
@1086959 wrote:
tguards should be able to kill prisoners if the prisoner hit them and ran into a safe area

They can if they can get them later on.
@3659523 wrote:
I suggest more food for the Tguard kit because 5 golden apples isn't the most filling thing

I've noticed that too, thanks for letting me know, I'm adding food to the kit now too.
@961638 wrote:
On B Block, the warp to D block doesn't seem to work; might just be me

Thanks for letting me know! I've fixed it! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
On D block, are the top row of furnaces in the crafting room just for show? if not they're broken for me at least ^_^

• Krystalin's right.I think the top row of furnaces have an overlapping WG protection over them without the chest acces flag enabled.
  • About the safezone camping: I think a plugin that doesn't allow you to re-enter a zone you just left for 5 seconds could do wonders.

This is really a problem for TGuards. You may say that they can try and catch them at a later time, but I'm sure this will cause drama and misunderstanding.

"What's the limited time on it?"

"Why did you kill me for no reason? I didn't kill you for no reason. A few days ago, you hit me and ran into the safezone."

All those disagreements could be avoided with such a plugin.
  • Another issue: Players logging out after they've been asked to hand over their sword or when they're about to get killed.

There's several plugins that could resolve the logging out while in combat issue (for example, the npcbot used on the pvp server: you log out during combat? an npc with your appearance spawns in the place you logged out, if that npc gets killed, he'll drop your inventory and yours will be wiped.

The logging out after being asked to hand over something might be a bit harder to counter though. Perhaps an ability for Guards & TGuards to simply wipe an offline player's inventory. Or some way that it gets wiped when they log back on if it's impossible to wipe an offline player's inventory.