Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

Lol.

Seaside =

- drpepper1344

- Jaysfan

- adioshoes78

- spacenarwhal

- Other inactive

Sphere =

- Cryston

- Other people who cared about it.

~SN

It could have been proximity to people because when a lot of people were in one place then it would get deleted, or a filled with diamond then workbenches etc.. like a show of power lol so dumb..
come on space and man i wish i had stayed on longer lols free diamond!!!! lols
Oh wow..."Tim"...

Yeah...pretty sure he played on this server before. Long before I was here though.

im really sorry...but I truly did find the hacker really amusing hahaha I mean if you think about it creating a large hole at spawn spelling out his name with objects and make lava covered diamond blocks....thats pretty amusing and not something you see everyday in minecraft xD

just chill drae...and you guys stop ganging on him, whoever did it is his friend and friends dont rat each other out, especially to people who call him a pussy faggot....just knowing isnt a crime unless it involves a murder under accusation of with holding information and preventing the law from properly investigating th case...oh wait went a lil off topic there...

and guys it may have taken hours for you to build those towns or whatever but whats wrong with rebuilding it? I mean... its minecraft you can build towers and skyscrapers in a day!
lol@gear, go ahead and delete my enjin. I don't give a fuck. You ban me for stupid reasons, thats fine. I started giving you a little torture because i was accused of destroying these things when I didn't. For Mikel's example, I would be some kid who gets to the house after the party and then am informed they smoked some weed there. I had nothing to do with it, so thats a pretty retarded example, along with most of the other stuff that has been posted against me. Ban me as much as you like, it doesn't change the fact that there is a 'hacker' or as I told you, staff out there that will just do this again.

Also, lol@Gear's threat of deleting my post count. That was just something fun, you already got rid of the leaderboard and I seriously don't care XD You act as though its the most important thing in the world to me, when it really is far from it. I kind of doubt you can even terminate my Enjin because Enjin is bigger than minetown <3

You can check logs and see that I had nothing to do with it, because my IP wasn't on the server. Unless sawine or someone decides to lie and say it was, in which case oh well, IDGAF. I'm holding out because you never did anything for me. You never listened to my ideas, very very few of you were ever even nice to me, at least half of you need to learn proper sentence and paragraph structure, and despite the fact that I had been here longer than most and been as helpful as I could be, you always decided against giving me mod. So I said Fuck it. Im going to be an asshole as much as possible, until they start to clean up their act or ban me. I guess the latter is going to be the truth, so oh well. Can't help it. There are other servers out there, most of them better than Minetown. I only stuck around here because I wanted to finish my city and help cryston with the sphere, but seeing as cryston turned into an ass, i guess that wont happen. I'll be keeping an eye on the server, because he will strike again. He will. Just when you manage to get back on your feet, he shall strike again. Maybe if you were a little nicer to me, didn't decide to ban me and 'terminate my enjin', I'd tell you when. But thats a fat chance. <3

This is Draednar, signing off.

YAY hes signing off lols jk im not rude like that but seriously draed i was nice to you until you started being rude honestly. i actually looked up to you in the beggining becuz you were somewhat helpful then you started being rude to me for no reason so if you ask me? its your own damn fault that you arnt a mod and people dont respect you especially when almost everything you say has a derogatorive comment in it
>mfw when he thinks we're dicks
Mikel, I started off nice as can be. A goody goody motherfucking two shoes. Then the server expanded and retards flooded in like the rain in Noah's Ark. I continued my happy face until people just stopped regarding my ideas in any light, and ignored me completely. Thats when I decided to become an ass. I stopped caring about this server about a good month ago.
Yeah..

Going off topic, lets completely blow off and ignore his departure.

I think thread should be closed...?

Problem solved, it wasn't him.

Which was the point of the thread in the first place right?

~SN